𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 - 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓵

Okay, so I tried to draw Mischa. She has the same eye color and skin tone as the reader, but she has dark hair.

▶︎▶︎▶︎

Eren awoke again inside his grimy cell. It's been so many days... he groaned as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes. I wonder how everyone else is doing...

I want to get out of here as soon as possible!

His wish was granted with a loud bang that rattled his cell bars.

What the actual fu-

A person with a messy brown ponytail stared at him through the bars with glasses framing their eyes.

Then their face split into a warm smile.

"You're Eren, right? The one (Y/N)'s been talking about?" they asked. "Are you okay? Anything new?"

Eren was stunned by the sudden outburst.

"Sorry to keep you waiting so long! But it seems like you're finally getting out!" they chirped. "But you'll have to wear these," they added, shaking a pair of handcuffs.

❃❃❃

Eren was escorted out by a few armed soldiers and two Survey Corps members.

"I'm Hange Zoe, a Section Commander," the person with glasses introduced. "And he's Mike Zacharias," they indicated to the other tall man with blond hair.

The blond leaned down and sniffed Eren, making him flinch.

"He has a habit of smelling people, and then smirking," Hange explained. "But he's good enough that they gave him a squad of his own."

Within a few minutes, they reached their destination.

"Sorry for the chit-chat," Hange said. "But it seems like we're here. It's probably better that you don't know what's going on. We have no choice but to blindly trust you."

Eren wanted to say something back, but he was nudged (shoved) in by the soldier's gun.

He nearly gasped out loud at their current location. It was the Military Court, and everyone had their attention on him. Looking around the court, he could see the two forces of the Military Police and the Survey Corps.

Eren was forced to kneel he was quite heavily restrained. Peeking to the side, he spotted Mikasa, Armin, and Mischa.

Where's (Y/N)? He looked around but couldn't find the familiar girl. When he saw Mischa's worried face, he understood that even she didn't know.

The creak of the door signaled (Y/N)'s arrival. She was escorted in by four armed guards.

The (H/C)-haired girl's expression was neutral and showed no signs of fear. When she met Eren's gaze, she only gave him a small nod.

(Y/N) was stopped next to Eren, but the guards didn't leave. Instead, they raised their rifles and aimed at the girl.

"Your aim's off," (Y/N) whispered to one guard. "Raise it a bit up... yeah, that's it."

Why is she getting tried alongside me? Eren thought desperately. What did she do wrong?

Soon, the judge of the court arrived.

"Well, let's begin," he said, adjusting his spectacles. He was an old man, it seemed, with white hair and a white beard.

"Eren Jaeger and (Y/N) (L/N), yes?" he confirmed. "You are both soldiers, sworn to sacrifice your life for the public good."

"This is an exceptional situation. This tribunal will be held under military, and not civilian, law. The final decision rests in my hands," the man stated. "Your fates will be decided here."