Another day

I was now confused on what to do. First the goddess did stuff to my restaurant that made it excise in every universe.

I was worried about what type of danger might befall me, but my mind was put at ease when the goddess informed me that aside from the restaurant she also did stuff to my body.

Apparently I am not human. I just looked human.

It's the second day now and I didn't know if I should open cause I didn't know what type of characters would appear.

But without my say so my clone picked me up and placed me down at one of the booths.

"You need to decide on how the currentcy would work"

Wait that was my job as well. But there is like a lot of universes. Each with their own currentcy value that they follow.

So to decide on the price I need to understand both but that would take too long so I went for the best option.

Got on my knees and begged the goddess.

"Oh great goddess please help me!"

{Hmm. Fine but then you have to do me a favour}

"Anything as long as it's in my powers"

{Very well}

I was suddenly blasted by a golden beam and felt new knowledge enter my head. It was about currentcy of other worlds, how to handle them and to better understand them. Also how to distinguish between them.

"Thank you!"

After that I was happy to return to my station. The door bell rings and two males enter.

"Welcome sirs how my I help you"

"Anikin we have a mission to attend to when must we stop just cause you will the need to enter this restaurant cause it caught you interests?"

"Lighten up Obi-Wan. It will be quick besides don't you feel it the force is extremely strong here"

"True"

"Uhm excuse me do you care to order"

One named Anikin took a menu and looked true it.

"We'll have some....mmm Ramen"

"What kind?"

"Suprise us"

They continue to talk about some force and sat at one of the tables. I then heard another customer coming in.

It was oh my god. Cammy came again. And is that Chun Lee.

"Hey there I came again and brought a friend"

"Cammy you sure this place is as great as you say?"

"Trust me the food here is to die for"

I served the Jedi's food and then helped Cammy and her friend.

Will working someone else entered.

It was huh. Isn't that. Baki hanma. He sat down and order some noodles.

There are a lot more customers than yesterday. Weirdly non of them seem to have conflict or be questioning each other.

I was making conversation with them now and then. And once again the bell rang.

"Amazing this place is filled by magic energy"

"We should be vigilant and cautious"

Is that Seiya Ryuuguuin from cautious hero with that goddess.

They take a table I help them then return to my station only to someone else a few seats away from Baki at the counter.

Approaching the person I was met with someone I am all to familiar with.

He sat on the stool with a box on his back.

"Wow this place is so different from others"

Tanjiro kamado.

"Hello sir wat can I get you and your friend in the box"

"Oh sorry i was just so in aw of how everything looked"

I was beginning to wonder how many characters I would be seeing todah that I knew.

It was nearing evening and some of the characters was leaving.

I was collecting their money and dishes when I was approached by the two Jedi.

"Excuse use owner but we just want to say thanks for the amazing food and also ask why there is so much force inside this restaurant?"

"Well that's simple really. This place is how can I say this place can connect place and people with each other on a different level"

"Amazing well we'll be going. See you again"

They lelt. I saw Cammy leaving as well so I called out to her.

"Hey Cammy I see you about to leave"

"Yeah. Thanks as always your food is amazing"

"Yep. Only the best. Anyway I was wondering if I could get you number to ask you more questions about the food of course. Like what I can do to improve it"

Chun Lee pulled Cammy away.

"Cammy I think he is trying to ask you your number to ask you out later"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You should go for it. You are currently single and don't want to die single. Besides you need someone in your live to be there for you"

Cammy nodded her head and then came over to me.

"Yeah here you go"

She give me her number and I was dance and jumping inside.

They all left and my clone went to clean up while I went to close the door.

Then I boy with black hair and blue eyes and wearing a school uniform entered.

"Sorry are you still open?"

"We are just ab-"

I looked at the boy and know who he was. I mean he was see as an powerful anime character in his series and the anime world.

Misogi Kumagawa.

With his ability all fiction he is extremely busted.

"You made it just in time before we are about to close so you get the last meal of the day free"

"Really amesome"

I made it free cause I didn't want to get on this guys bad side.

I served him what he ordered and watch him devour it and ask if he could get one more before he goes.

When he left I knew I needed something to protect me against busted characters that might make trouble for me.

So why not befriend him and then I got a friend that could erase things.

I went to bed starring at Cammy's number. At least I got this. When my new live started I decided I would not wast it again and of course not die a virgin again.

I texted Cammy to let her know it was me so she could also have my number.

We chatted for a while till we said goodnight cause I was to tired. That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face.