POSSESSIVE HUSBAND AND SON

Special part

7 month's later...

Taehyung was happy in his life. He had a family, he dreamed off. Yes, his Husband and son is bit possessive for him but who cares. He love's it though.

In this passing month's. Jungkook and taegukk didn't even dared to leave his side. Sometimes he felt like he was burdening them because jungkook as CEO has so much work to handle and other hand taegukk is still a school boy. But all the time he was proved wrong by his husband and son.

Just like now...

Taehyung:-"No, jungkook! I shouldn't burden you both. I can't just sit and see you both working for me. It makes my heart burn in guilt"he was sitting on bed edge as his husband tried to console him.

Jungkook:-"honey, you are so wrong at this point. You know, i and taegukk loves to take care of you. When it's comes to you, it's not even near to burden for us." He set beside his husband resting his head against his own chest.

They were in their bedroom. And once again because of changing hormones, he was crying over this topic.

Taehyung:-"But---"he was cut by his lovers lips over his.

Jungkook kissed him like he meant it. It was tender and sweet, filled with so much love.

Jungkook:-"No more words! End the topic. You also takes care of us. Should I also feel guilty about it? You are pregnant. It might also be hard for you to ready taegukk for school in the morning. Helping me with My morning attire and then cooking breakfast for us. Waiting for us till will come back home." He looked in his latter's eyes asking the question patiently. His palm resting against others cheek.

Taehyung shoked his head, why would he will find  working for his husband and son as burden? He love them so he love to do something for them.

And taehyung looked at jungkook with wide eyes cause he understand, he understood what his husband wants to tell him..

Jungkook:-"I don't think, I have to say more. "He smiled.

Taehyung:-"yes, kook. I understood, when there is love between family. Nothing concludes as burden. So even I do it or you or taegukk. It's not burden rather it's Love you wants to show me while doing something for me" he hugged his husband but his round belly he didn't allowed his body to touch other's.

Jungkook:-"uhm...well, I don't think this little bean would let you hug me in peace, another little brat!"he looked at other's womb frowning.

As jungkook said that. Kicks and punches off little baby in taehyung's womb start moving.

Taehyung:-"ahh... Don't say that, he or she might get angry with you"he poured rubbing his palm against his ball round belly to soothe the baby.

Jungkook:-"ohh My cupcake, don't get angry. Appa loves you to much"he kissed the moving belly, which stopped showing any movements after receiving this sweet gesture from their Father.

Jungkook:-"lay down, honey. You must be tried" he made the latter lay on bed covering him in blanked.

Taehyung:-"hubby, you should also---"he was cut when the Little boy, now six years old. Walked In.

Taegukk:-"appa. Eomma. I wanna sleep with you today" there was plushie in his soft hands.

Taehyung:-"No need to ask. My baby come here" he grabbed Little boy in his arms lying him beside himself.

Jungkook smiled and also lay down on the other corner of the bed. Taegukk lying in middle between his parents.

1 month later...