HIS LUCKY CHARM

"His lucky charm, my foot!" Said Ishan, as he scrolled through Instagram. The internet was filled with pictures and videos of Shubman kissing Sara's forehead."

Sara was present at the match, cheering for Shubhman and leaving the afterparty with him. And there were even kissing pictures of them!  Everything revolved around Sara.

Ishan was jealous maybe envious of sara as she possessed the life he desired.

"You really played well I'm proud of you shubman " ,said Sara while resting her head on his chest.

"Thank you for being there for me it means a lot".Shubhman said closing his eyes and thinking about the man he loves the most the man who he has hurt  the most.

"Abhishek will be proud of you , he wanted you to become the best yk" said Sara while parting herself from him nd going towards bed. "Goodnight Shubi you should get ready for shreyas party."

"I hope he is proud of me "whispered Shubman remembering the guy who was his number one supporter.

"How do you cope up with heartbreak?" said ishan

" I prefer sleeping more specially a good fuck to get over those feelings , did the same when i found out you were gay ", said Aditi on calll
"Get over him Ish you deserve better, How about finding ones who truly worship you like you deserve!"

SHE IS MY PRIORITY NOT YOU ISHAN STOP ACTING LIKE A CRYING BITCH!!!!! Ishan remembered the words of Shubhman.

She is your priority shubman not me you were never mine but you pretended you made me a fool to fall in love with you I deserve better.

Pathetic, he thought to himself.
He was pathetic. Pathetic, running after a man who never loved him.
Pathetic, running after a man who was dating someone else .

His eyes were filled with tears he decided  not to cry for a men who doesn't care about him . He felt too pathetic!!

And he decided to do the while dressing himself with those black skinny leather pantsss and a fucking whiteee net shirt he decided to visit Antisocialllll..

ANTISOCIAL a gay clubb a famous but a private club for celebrities ishan always wanted to visit the place but couldn't since he and shubman weren't ready to accept themselves.

Ishan realised moving on also means accepting himself he wanted to accept and love himself so others could also accept and respect himm.

"Ishu we really don't need to go there or anywhere come here I'll make you feel good said Shubman while unbuckling his belt."

"I really want to go there and enjoy. I'm not asking you to come out or anything like that. Moreover, there will be people like us, and no one will judge, Shubhiii! " Pleaded Ishan.   

"I said we're not going there, baby boy. And now, undress yourself for me, baby." said Shubman while sucking Ishan's earlobes.

Remembered Ishan how he really wanted to enjoy himself with Shubi.

As he entered the club there was loud music, Male strippersss removing their clothes drag queens dancing nd guys kissing eachother more like pleasuring each otherr.

Honestly Ishan was afraid what if someone saw him nd recognised him and the news got leak but it seemed everyone here was enjoying themselves.
So ishan thought to do same he ordered a whiskey.

Bartender called him pretty nd kissed his hands making ishan blushhhh.

Ishan couldn't recognise the faces but most of the people here were actors and models who were tired of pretending and acting infront of the world.

Ndd then he decided to njoy so he sent a sluttiest snap of himself to user shubtheman0_0.
And a snap of people of enjoying themselves. Maybeeee ishan was acting like a attention seeker but he just wanted to tell shubman that he can enjoyy his lifee can fuck others just like probably shubman might be fucking sara now!!!!

Shubman decided not to go for shreyas party since Sara was sick he decided to be there for herr he wasss massaging her headdd.
The notification popped off he opened ishan snap nd...

He  was just bewildereddd he replayed the snap nd savedddd ishan wass looking like a totall meall, a meal to be devoured by Shubman the thought itselfff , made his dick twicht in his pants!! That's when he realised ishan was at fuckingg gay clubbing he thought how careless of ishan.

He saw saraa already fallen flto sleep he covered her with a blanket and decided to go to the parttyyy..