IT HURTS

Ishan decided to go on the dance floor where  everyone was busy grinding, kissing each other making ishan feel shiver.

"Didn't know cricketers also come to gay clubs that too in  such hot sexy attire" Said a handsome man in his 30

Ishan looked towards the man he was actually looking like a handsome Greek god. Ishan didn't know him but he assumed him to be model or an actor.

Rehaan here man said while shaking Ishan hands, "I'm an actor you might not know me since I'm not famous likee youu but I know you i mean everyone knows you are such an amazing cricketer nd man i really love your reels you have an amazing personality", Rehan said in one breath

This made ishaannn blushh he was too stunned to speak!!

So would you like to dance with me?? Offered Rehhann touching ishan hands gracefully...

"I'm not feeling to do  dance but maybe after some drinks so you want to have drinks with me."said Ishann.

"Yeah mannn drinks are fun Wait I'll get you the bestt drink of this place" said Rehann.

And Rehann was right the drink was truly amazing making ishan feel light they started talking about their careers , life's and Ishann seemed to enjoy his company.

"So heree people mostly come for smoking hookups like ykk so I'm assuming you also" said Rehan swiftly

"Hmm u can say that just trying to get over a heartbreak ", said Ishan before he could say more Rehan shushed him while touching his lip with his fingers
"Such a unlucky bastard he is to hurt a angel like you" smirked Rehan closing the gap between them.

Ishan felt his lips on himself and then he realised his lip are caught he started responding the kiss was nothing but a rough passionate but with no love in it.

Rehaan started sucking ishan neck and then someone pulled ishan strongly.

"Stay away from him " ishan realising shubman was standing there tried to release his hands for shubman grip. But shubman grip was strong enough to take him out of there.

"Leave me alone go to that fucking bitch" said ishan while trying to push Shubman.

"Shutt the fuck upp Ishan the only fucking bitch is you trying to get in random man pantsss didn't knew you were this much desparate have you lost your mind coming to a gay club that too stripping and hooking up have you ever thought about the consequences it will creates on team image !!! No why would you think about this because you are just a attention seeker whoree"
!!!Said Shubman and that's when he felt a pain on his cheeks as Ishan slapped him.

"You really don't think before speaking, you always hurt me shubman just leave me alone i just want to enjoy don't i  deserve that like everyone of you I'm human too why only my feelings are belittle like this" said ishan tears rolling down on his face.

"I'm sorry ish you know i didn't meant that i just don't want you to go and hookup with random people and if someone saw you here it's not good for your career too ishhh ", shubman cupped ishan face.." Please ishuu you are drunk and i don't want you to make decisions which you will regret."

"The only thing i regret is youu now leave me alone i was getting a good fuck maybe better than you , " said Ishann while releasing his hands from shubman's.

"You know that's not true so just come with me I'll drop you home you should change and sleep come with me ishannn ", said Shubman while trying to hold Ishann.

"I don't believe it if you are best then prove me fuck me like crazy prove me otherwise I'll go back to thatt Vihaan he was actually good with his lipsss!!"

And that's what irked shuman the thought of having ishan touched by another man . He pushed ishan towards the wall and brushed his lips against him  .

Shubman captured his lips and sucked then slowly before exploring ishan mouth the kiss soon turned into a rough sloppy kiss but filled with too much of emotions of anger sadness and loveee.

But the depth and passion that shubman kissed ishan with, swiped him off of his feet, one of his hands landing on Shubman's neck to cup his jaw as they continued to kiss. Ishan  felt like he had all the time in the world, fingers stroking the skin of Shubman's  cheek and jaw.

A little gasp escaped his lips as Shubman’s hands confidently slipped beneath his shirt to explore the skin of his back, making Ishan  shiver and snuggle further into the younger. Shubman’s lips drowned out his gasp, both of them way too engaged and enraptured to bother with anything else

Shubman was the first one to carefully pull away, only so much that he was able to breathe, and still left no space between them.
Ishan’s eyes were still shut and their foreheads pressed together, enjoying how Shubman was continuing to stroke the skin on his back with soothing motions.

"You’re so pretty… Ishan don't sleep around you are not like this you are much better than this ” Shubman  genuinely whispered out, causing Ishan’s blush to spread to his upper body. In less than a second, Shubman had moved his head down to press their lips together once more, this time in a much more hurried and passionate pace.

Without any warning, Shubman had suddenly pulled away and moved his head into the direction of ishan's neck, so the elder openly laid his head onto its side. With a wonderful urgency, Shubhman began to nip and kiss along his neck, working on his skin as if he was trying to paint onto a canvas. His lips were thorough and confident, strategically choosing spots to mark.

Suddenly shubman stopped nibbling and kissing pressed their forehead together and ishan felt his tears.

"This is wrong ishuu , I can't cheat with sara ,I'm sorry this doesn't mean anything we should just stop doing this we should " said Shubman

To say Ishan was hurt was an understatement he was overwhelmed with emotion of sadness hurt anger everything he just felt he might die.

"You know this hurts more than when my father called me a fag more than the phase when you were just hooking up because you weren't sure about usss"

"This hurts alot because I'm seeing her having a life with you which I Desired and Craved for years a life which you promised were mine this hurts Shubman Gilll !!!! I fucking hate you , You ruined me and my life i hope you are never happy with her i hope sara gets all the pain ,"  said ishan while trying to control his tears he was just done with this.

"Don't say things you don't mean it sara has done nothing wrong and about me getting pain I already lost the purpose of my life when i left you but just don't involve sara in this I'm sorry ishan for ruining you I know sorry won't heal still I pray for your happiness i hope you find the man who cherish you like you deserve" said Shubman

"Fuck you why don't you understand i don't need any other man i need you shubmann." screamed ishan while Kneeling towards Shubman.

"I have to go sara is waiting for mee she is not well, I'm sorry ishan I'm sorry."

Shubman just left while ishan crying on his knees begging him to stayy.

" I HOPE YOU ARE NEVER HAPPY WITH HER EVERY HAPPINESS WILL TURN INTO SADNESS FOR YOU GUYS!! " screamemdd  Ishan while  crying his heart outt!!.