SINNER

Shubman found himself at a sudden stop. The past months had been meadows of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers, and now it was withering trees and dead leaves on the ground- and all he could do was cry.

It's like all his life he'd been empty. He'd been unknowing of himself, at a constant state of confusion. Nothing ever felt right. Nothing ever felt quite satisfactory. It felt as if his entire life, he'd been living a lie. Until, until he met with the blazing fire.

The blazing fire which enveloped him with warmth in the coldest days, showed him light and made him recognize and accept his own shadow- that same fire now burnt his skin and left him .

Things were not exactly good,after Ishan comments Sara is rethinking and reconsidering her decisions.

"Maybe he is right shub, it's been only a year since he left us  and we are getting married. I think we are going too fast" said Sara

" Sara are you still thinking about ishan, whatever he said was rubbish, everyone has a right to move on so do you"said Shubman weakly .

"It's not because of what ishan said, Shubh we became closer because we- we both were mourning were trying to come out of the grief, but what about future i don't know Shub , maybe I kissed you while my heart was Abhi ,it was wrong Shub it's wrong for you too. I'm sorry Shubh for using you to cope up with my grief".  Said Sara with sincerity.

Shubman thought Sara was right maybe they should break up then he can go to Ishan. But life wasn't really easy for Shubman it was never.

"Kitni pyaari hai naa Sara, or woh Ishan jalta hai tujhse shubuu ,tu career me bhi use aage hai or ab itni Sundar wo bhi Sachin ki beti " said Shubman's mother.

"Mom please " Said Shubman in a pleading tone.

" I'm proud of you Shubman , itna achaa cricketer ban Gaya tuu upar se uthi achi ladki se shaadi,ab mujhe life me or kuch nahi chahiye , Tune in sabko galat proof kar diyaaa beta". Said Shubman father proudly.

Even if he broke up with Sara , Shubman knew he could never be with Ishan if he did he will lose his family and he didn't want that

"SHUBMAN AND SARA ARE GETTING ENGAGED NEXT SATURDAY" an official announcement by Sachin.

Everyone congratulated Shubman in the dressing room and they teased him by singing ' Dulhe ke sehra suhana lagta hai ,Dulhan ka to dil dilwana lagta hai '.Claps and cheers echoed in room.

Everyone left Shubman was packing his bag, when he felt someone was there and it was Ishan standing there playing with his fingers.

Oh God how could Shubman forgot those moments when they both were new admission to the team and used to wait everyone to leave so they could kiss. This dressing room has witnessed them kissing eachother, eating each other shamelessly those passionate blowjobs, make outs. Shubman wished nothing but just to kiss Ishan at that moment.

"If you are here to curse Sara , or to tell me to leave her it's not happening.It will be better if you stop acting like a crying bitch" said Shubman with so much tiredness in his voice.

" You think of yourself too Highly Shub , it feels like hurting me is your passion " said Ishan while being hurt because of Shubman's words

" I just wanted to congratulate you ,I hope you and Sara lives a happy life. I hope you could be a better partner for her".

" Ohhh, thanks thankyou". Said Shubman being confused he didn't expect this Ishan words hurted him.

"I hate you Shub , you ruined me and my lifee ,all those promise all those words you said we're not true ,but I was fool enough to believe in that. I hope you never do this to Sara . I hope I was good fuck buddy if that's what we can label our past " . Ishan said while removing the pendant and giving it to Shubman on his hands .