Chapter 2

Ryan woked up in a foggy, yet lushy place, more likely a labyrinth.
A labyrinth that has been built many years ago, Because of the Old green stones covered by some misty blue fog.

He noticed that he was still naked but he didn't care there's no other person around here.

as he was still coping up with his new atmosphere. he saw a tree inside the  golden well and 2 silver plated Knight Armor beside the wall holding a bronze shield and a sharp silver blade.

The tree was shining so bright and beautiful.
ryan felt so tempted, He can't stop walking towards it.

When he was 50 meters away from the tree, he heard the grass move behind him.

'something was there' he thought

The 2 plated armor was seem to be moving, but he didn't notice it.
He's too distracted by the movement in the bush.

later on a goblin goes out from the bush carrying a sword.

The goblin waved his sword to attack ryan.

but ryan moved back abd manage to dodge the attack of the goblin.

Out of nowhere a hooded guy suddenly pulled him and run while holding him to the other side of the labyrinth.

'who are you? where are you going to take me?' ryan asked the hooded man.

'later, boy we still need to hide before they catch us.'the hooded guy responded.

'why are they catching us?' ryan asked again.

'later man we don't have the luxury of time for this.' said the hooded guy.

He noticed the hooded guy was bit tense so he did stop asking questions.

Later on, they saw a dead tree and then they turn left.

'its a dead end' said ryan.

the men knock at the wall, some morse code maybe.

then the wall flipped with them being carried along it.

Then the next thing he saw was a village and the people looking at him awkwardly.

'oh sorry about that' say's the hooded guy then he gave his cloak to ryan to cover his naked body.

Ryan was embarrassed at first, but as time pass by, embarrassment fades away.

they walked and walked, until they reached the hooded guy's house.

when they reach the house the hooded guy prepare a tea for them to drink.

Ryan started the conversation.

'now that there is no more monster catching us would you like to explain to me what's happening?' ryan asked.

'Monster?! Hahaha! that's a goblin, and their catching you to be their food. Then, I see you and it looks like you are from the mortal world, You're naked so it must be. by the way i'm James and i am the Chief executive assistant here in our village.'

'as far as i remember i was drowning in the lake hylia, then what the heck i am here?'ryan asked.

' I don't know, I just saw a light coming down so I got curious, then I go to the light's direction and there I saw the goblin going to
attack you so I helped you.' Edmund reply.

'why is the goblin attacking me? and what is that beautiful tree that I saw earlier?' asked ryan.

'the goblin attacked you because maybe they were attracted by the light carrying you. not to mention that they love to eat human flesh. And also you are now in Our world.' Edmund stated.

'can i get back to my world?' ryan asked.

'I don't know you must talk to the king tomorrow. for now you need to rest.'said edmund then start flicking his finger.

Ryan feel his eyes Flickr and later on everything went blank.