Am I Deleting This Story?

I wanna start this by giving a huge thanks to all of you who have read this developing story despite my absolutely terrible upload schedule. I started writing this story originally as a story race and competition between myself and a friend of mine. Due to reasons I will not disclose to protect their privacy, they could not continue their story. I still continued to write this story cause at the time I really enjoyed it and its story. This is my first book that I've really planned to commit to and I'm so happy it actually gained a lot of interest. The reason I haven't been updating this story is that now I absolutely hate this story now. I hate the writing style I started this story with and I hate some aspects of the story in general. I tried my best to try and finish this story, but every time I try to continue I hate having to pick it up and continue the same story with the same writing style. I've tried writing other stories but it never felt right to write another story while leaving those who are invested in story with nothing. So, what do I do here? Every time I try to come back to this story to continue it I consider deleting it. But it has about 28k reads and almost 1000 likes. I feel like I can't just delete all of that. So I'm considering rewriting the entire story in attempt to make enjoyable. And maybe this time I'll keep a good update schedule. What do all of you think?