🩸Bloodthirsty🩸

Name: "Ah~ Name's Lucille, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. And please, just call my Lucy~"

Age: "Well, I was like... 23 when I died, I kinda just stopped keeping count after that~"

Gender: "Female, you dummy!"

Species: "Some kinda... vampire demon? I think? I dunno, actually, but I know blood tastes real good~"

Sexuality: "Girls are pretty hot, I guess~" (Bisexual, strong female lean)

Personality: Lucy is a very playful person, rarely taking anything seriously. She loves to mess with other people and play (usually harmless) pranks on them. One of her favorite things to do is to playfully flirt with others just to get a reaction out of them.

Looks: "Hehe, you're staring~ Do i got something on my face?~"

How they died: "It's been quite a while... I don't quite remember!" (Bled out after being shot)

Likes: "Hmm... Blood~" (Blood, Flirting with people to mess with them, Pranks, Sweets, Napping)

Dislikes: "...hm, dunno!" (People who can't take a joke, bright lights, people who are stronger than her)

Powers: She has the powers you'd typically expect from a powerful demon, being Regenerative ability's, high endurance, high agility. She doesn't happen to have any real powers of her own, alternatively, she eats the souls she collects to gain their powers for a short time.

Other: Despite her somewhat unassuming appearance, she is quite the powerful demon, only being a few steps below the overlords in terms of power. She is a soulkeeper, a type of demon who can collect the souls of the departed, and often makes deals using those souls as bargaining chips or consuming them to grant herself more power in the short term.