🤍Starlight🤍

Name: "My... name? It's been quite some time since anybody has bothered to ask... Hah, well if you really wish to know, it's Iris."

Age: "Hm... You know, I haven't really thought about it, but as far as I know most Angels don't really age, at all, so it makes it a bit difficult to tell if you aren't ontop of keeping track." (Unknown)

Gender: "Female. Well, I take on a female appearance, as technically angels are genderless? Most just have a preference in how they display themselves."

Species: "Angel... as if that wasn't obvious. I'm more along the lines of a guardian, or protector,  but I enjoy taking part in the exterminations from time to time, mainly to target the especially deplorable."

Sexuality: "Angels don't often seek more... personal relationships, so I don't exactly have any sort of prior experience." (Pansexual)

Personality: Iris is, at a first glance, a very 'business-first' type of woman, adhering by the standards and expectations of most angels. Despite this, she does enjoy just taking time to relax and unwind.
Despite the fervor she displays when taking part in the exterminations, she can be reasoned with.

Looks:

Likes: Fighting, Stargazing, Sharpening her spear, Flying, Rain

Dislikes: Overlords, Authority, Hot weather,

Powers: Since she is not actually a exterminator, she doesn't possess many powers leave for that which a regular angel has, which typically includes increased strength and flight.

Other: Iris frequently travels between heaven and hell even when it isn't during an extermination, often getting reprimanded for it but ultimately never suffering any consequences since she isn't officially part of the exterminators.