a near close cheat

Joey, the Anthropomorphic gangsta kangaroo, had always lived life on the wild side. He roamed the streets with his crew, never backing down from a fight. But there was one thing missing in his chaotic life - love.
One fateful day, while on his usual stroll through the gritty city, Joey caught a glimpse of Zoey, the female Anthropomorphic grey gangsta furry wolf. She exuded an air of confidence and strength, which instantly captivated him. They locked eyes, and just like that, their destinies intertwined.
As Joey mustered up the courage to approach Zoey, they were interrupted by an unexpected sight - a majestic unicorn named Ms. Unicorn, elegantly practicing karate. Caught off guard by her graceful moves, Zoey excused herself to quickly visit the bathroom, leaving Joey alone with Ms. Unicorn.
Ms. Unicorn cast a flirtatious glance at Joey, purred softly, and caressed his cheek. "Oh, look at you, precious Joey. You're so cute," she whispered, her voice dripping with charm. "Look into my eyes, Joey. You're all mine."
Caught up in the unicorn's enchanting demeanor, Joey found himself blushing. "Wow, you're so beautiful, both you and Zoey," he stammered, his words a mix of awe and admiration.
With a mischievous smile, Ms. Unicorn suggested a clandestine karate match behind closed doors. Joey's face blanched with concern. "Wait, are we not making babies, right? Zoey won't like that," he blurted out, his loyalty shining through despite the unicorn's seductive aura.
Determined to prove her intentions, Ms. Unicorn lured Joey into a training session. They sparred and traded punches, their movements fluid and fierce. As the lesson came to an end, Ms. Unicorn seized the opportunity and pulled Joey in for a passionate kiss.
"I love you, Joey. You're my beautiful kangaroo," she whispered breathlessly. "I can't resist your slim fur."
Before Joey could respond, Zoey burst onto the scene. Her wolf instincts kicked in, and a surge of anger coursed through her veins. "Joey, are you cheating on me?" she snarled, her voice filled with hurt.
Stumbling over his words, Joey protested, "No, Zoey! I would never do such a thing."
Tension hung heavy in the air as Zoey accused him of breaking their unspoken code of honor. She reminded him of the time he had saved her from a horde of menacing luchadores, promising to be her faithful boyfriend.
Just as their argument reached its peak, an unexpected mediator stormed onto the scene. It was none other than Mr. Rogers, the wise neighborhood friend who always seemed to know the right thing to say.
"Listen, Zoey," Mr. Rogers began gently, sensing the depth of her anger. "Joey is not cheating on you. No male would do such a thing. Sometimes, misunderstandings can lead us astray from the truth."
Zoey's fur bristled, but a flicker of doubt crossed her eyes. Mr. Rogers continued with compassion, "Joey's loyalty is unwavering. He has always had your back, and he would never jeopardize what you both share."
Joey's eyes met Zoey's, pleading for understanding and forgiveness. Slowly, the tension melted away, and hope seeped back into their once harmonious connection.
With a softened expression, Zoey approached Joey, her voice laced with vulnerability. "Let's leave behind these doubts and trust each other, Joey. Together, we can overcome any obstacle."
Joey nodded, his heart swelled with relief. Hand in hand, they left behind the chaotic scene, their newfound love emerging stronger than ever.
As for Ms. Unicorn, she observed the reunion with a twinge of regret. She had misjudged Joey's loyalty and learned a valuable lesson about the power of trust and communication.
From that day forward, Joey and Zoey vowed to cherish and protect one another, thriving in the gangsta world where love, loyalty, and forgiveness reigned supreme. And in the shadows, Ms. Unicorn continued her karate practice, reminiscing about the day she met the feisty kangaroo who stole her heart, if only for a fleeting moment.