8. Care

Jungkook came home and as soon as he entered he saw jimin picking broken glass pieces from the ground on the kitchen.

He ran towards him and shouted "JIMIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Jimin flinched and fall on the ground and started shaking in fear.
"I am so....rry mas...ter I didn't know how the cup fell from my hand i am sorry ple...ase don't beat me I am so..rry" jimin said trembling in fear.

Jungkook understood why jimin is this much scared when he didn't do anything till now he slowly lifted jimin in his arms from the floor making jimin more scared.

Jungkook sat on the couch with jimin on his lap and he said softly"Jimin look at me I am jungkook not your bad master I will not harm you just calm down" rubbing his hand on his back.

Jimin face was hidden on his neck he lift his face and realised where he was.

"I..I sud..denly forgot that I am here be..cause I always used to get severe bea..ting for breaking something" jimin said.

"It's okay don't cry you are here now and I will never harm you I promised you right" jungkook said rubbing jimin's tears. Jimin nodded.

"But I still broke a glass I am sorry" jimin said.

"Well it's just one glass it doesn't matter...show me your hands".

"You shouldn't have pick up with your bare hand look you are bleeding don't do that again if you ever broke a glass again just call me I will pick it up" jungkook said.

"But then you will get hurt" jimin said.

Jungkook smiled and said "I will not I am not careless like you" and poke his forehead.

They realised what position they are sitting and then jimin was about to get up but jungkook pulled him down putting his hands around his waist tightly.

"Where are you going?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"I..umm....dinner I..should serve it" jimin said shuttering from shyness.

"You don't need to do that today with this hand...first I have to apply ointment on it" jungkook said and pulled the first aid box that is kept under the table near them and started applying it.

Jimin was blushing like hell and it happens everyday because jungkook applies ointment on his whole body regularly.

"Let me apply on your body as well" jungkook said and opened his shirt and started applying on his leg as well.

Right now jimin is only on his boxers while sitting on jungkook's lap and this is not helping jungkook at all he is trying hard not to get a boner. While jimin is only blushing because he doesn't have wild thoughts like jungkook.

"Okay it's done wear your clothes and come to the dinning table" jungkook said and put jimin down on the couch and left to clean the glass pieces and serve the food.