51. Precious Moments

The next day dawned bright and clear, sunlight streaming through the windows of the Jeon household

Jungkook and Jimin woke up feeling excited, knowing they were about to introduce their sons to their beautifully prepared baby room.

After a peaceful breakfast, Jungkook gently scooped up Jungmin, and Jimin cradled Minkook in his arms.

The babies still sleepy-eyed but curious gazed up at their parents.

Together, they walked down the hallway, each step bringing them closer to the blue haven they had meticulously prepared for their sons.

"Here we are, Jungmin and Minkook" Jungkook said tenderly

"This is your very own room"

Jimin carefully placed Minkook in one of the cribs, while Jungkook did the same with Jungmin in the other.

The twins looked around with wide, curious eyes, taking in the colors and shapes that surrounded them.

A few months had passed since Jungkook decided to take a break from his CEO duties entrusting J-Hope with the position temporarily.

The once-ruthless CEO had transformed into a dedicated and loving father.

The babies room was now a hub of activity as Jungmin and Minkook began to explore their world.

They were learning to crawl their tiny hands and knees propelling them across the soft rug.

Both boys were generally quiet their big eyes taking in everything around them but they would still cry whenever Jimin was out of sight.

"Look at them go" Jungkook said a proud smile spreading across his face as he watched Jungmin and Minkook inch their way towards a colorful stack of blocks.

Jimin laughed softly "They're growing up so fast" he said reaching out to stroke Minkook's soft hair as the baby reached for a block.

Every day was a beautiful routine.