1-A new world, old acquaintances.

Nika's POV

Another sunny day, which I hated from the very morning, barely breaking open my red eyes from the lack of sleep.- Good morning...- I said with displeasure and moved to a sitting position, which is why I safely hit the shelf that hangs over my bed.- Damn it! I screamed, to which my sister only muttered an irritated "Shut up", turning over on the other side and wrapping herself more tightly in her pink blanket.Muttering something indistinctly in response, I picked up my carcass and went to the bathroom, where I washed my face and somehow put my face in order. Yes, it was a very difficult morning for me. The desire to return back to the embrace of a soft and warm bed, and beckoned. Oh, how I want to forget about everything and just plunge into a sweet and such a long sleep, where there are no problems or suffering.. nothing.

As usual, in the morning the bright sun shone outside my window, birds sang, the steps of people hurrying about their business were heard, and only I calmly and steadily gathered for school. Heh, and all because I knew how tonight would end, oh yeah. The new part of the game will be installed on the computer very soon. Haaa, I've been waiting for this day so much!Throwing on the things that in my opinion were suitable for school, I hobbled towards my desk, where I packed my damn backpack and went to the hallway. Well, despite all my happiness, the realization of reality made me sad. But you can always come up with something interesting, right? Color a boring day or change a cruel reality. Yes.. reality can be ignored for a long time and persistently, but sooner or later the truth will catch up with you. Oh, I don't want to think about it! I still have time! Yes, there is still time.Slowly, I pull on my shoes and jacket, while listening to music that plays loud enough in my headphones. Oh, daydreaming to your favorite music, what could be better? Finally, ready to meet the world outside, I went out the door, sighing heavily, heading down the stairs with a clear step.

I walk slowly to school, stretching my morning walk as much as I can. But it's a good moment! It would be a crime not to use an opportynity to have some extra time before school. While you're walking like this, you catch such little things that you didn't notice before. But I would never have stopped and looked at how beautiful the scarlet flowers look among the greenery. And also, you can find ideas to create something unusual again. Yes, the world gives you very dry and gray ideas, but they can be embellished and it will be fine!

There is the school, I think no one is interested in my everyday day spent in this wonderful temple of knowledge, so, with your permission, let's skip this and get to the point. And only here my flight of thoughts ends with falling "face to the ground".Yes, you can't walk around there.Dry facts and knowledge.. No, no! Don't think about it, I like to study, only there are subjects...which am not made for, I try to be silent and dream about my own, but they always pull me, not missing the chance to joke about this topic. Damn the nerds.After school, I always linger and swing on the swing, reflecting on everything that has happened or may happen in my life.Slowly idly swinging my legs back and forth. Sitting here, it always seemed to me that I was flying. I always look up at the azure sky. It's so beautiful, it always attracts me. I know there are no fairy tales and magic in this world, but.. suddenly they are somewhere out there, where our eyes can't reach..?Oh, how long have I been dreaming..Again, I have to go home.- We should play a little with Marie today..- suddenly it dawned on me and jumping off the swing, which creaked softly and disgustingly, I threw my backpack over my shoulder and went to my house, straightening my hair with my hand that got under the straps of my backpack.

Already in my apartment, I quickly took off my clothes, ignoring all the words in my direction. Yes, I have reduced live communication to a minimum, but Marie is also alive. So.. we can assume that she is my friend, no, not the only one, do not feel sorry for me! I'm a pretty happy kid. However, I get annoyed quickly, uh..Here I am in the room, on the other side of the door, I still hear that annoying voice that is so eager to rattle my nerves and make me wish for death and murder.No, I'm not evil, don't think about it, it's just very easy to get me out of myself, yeaaaah, I'm hot-tempered, what can I do. "It's all a transitional age," my sister constantly justified my actions, grinning maliciously, which irritated me incredibly. Although there is truth in these words, but it really annoyed me. Although it rather infuriated the malice with which these words were pronounced by Mar.