tutor 2!!

PART 2 BECAUSE I NEEDED TO DO A PART 2😍

ENJOY❤️❤️
----------------------------------------------

Me and Damian have met up every Wednesday for tutoring. It has actually been going really well. I think he has warmed up to me finally, and so have I. But, my friends seem to just not like him.

"Hey Damian!" I exclaimed, sitting down in my seat. He looked up from his paper, staring into my eyes. "Yes?" He asked, his face softer than usual. I smiled and shurgged, turning back around. "Nothing," I continued writing. Daphne looked at me and Damian with confusion. "Wait, are yall like friends now?" She whispered over to me.

"Yeah, i guess so. Why?" I asked, looking over at her. She shrugged and looked forward once again, not minding the situation. I continued working, then started thinking about other things. Mainly, Damian. His soft chuckle, his smile, his-

The bell rang loud, making me jump as it interrupted my thoughts. Daphne looked at me concerned. "You okay?" She asked, looking at my startled face. "Yeah im fine" I got up abruptly. Damian bumped into me, not knowing I was there. I whipped my head around and covered my mouth. "Oh sorry Damian!" I apologized, staring as he picked up his phone.

"Its not your fault" He said, standing up and looking down at me. "You okay Y/N?" He asked, getting a bit closer to me than need. "Yeah im fine" I said, turning around and walking out of the classroom. I left Damian there confused, and also concerned.

A few hours have passed at it was about time for tutoring. Damian has been on my mind all day, though gym was when my mind webt completely somewhere else. And I dont think spending more time with Damian will help. Daphne, caleb, Jason, and me. Jason walked too close for comfort next to me.

"So, whats going on with you and Damian?" Caleb asked, bumping me with his shoulder. "Nothing why?" I asked, furrowing my brows. "Oh dont play dumb! We know you guys are together" Daphne exclaimed, putting her phone down. Jason looked up, paying more attention than before. "No were not!" I said, waving my hands. Jason rubbed against me and smiled. "I hope not, because someone is gonna ask you out" he smirked. I raised my eyebrow. "Who?"

"Oh, just someone you know really well" Jason said, smiling wider and wider. Daphne and Caleb looked at us in awe. "Oh um okay" I said, steering towards the libary doors. "Ill just see you guys tomorrow okay?" I opened the doors to the libary. "No making out!" Daphne yelled and i stuck my tongue out.

I walked through the libary and saw him at our usual spot. I walked over to him and saw it was snowing again. Great. "Snowing again, huh?" I said, putting that usual smile on my face. He looked up from his phone and gave me a soft smile. "Yeah," he said, pulling out a seat for me next to him. I walked around the table and sat next to him. "Do you have any homework?" He asked, gently putting down his phone. "No actually" I pulled out my phone and put my feet on the lower part on his chair.

"Thought we could hang out" I shrugged and started scrolling on tiktok and snapchat. Damian looked at me with his soft green eyes and went on his phone. "Fine with me," He mumbled, sitting with both feet on the table. I smirked and put my feet down. "Do you wanna run around the school?" I asked, standing up.

He frowned and looked around. "Wont we get in trouble?" He asked, looking up at me. "Whats wrong, scared?" I crossed my arms and looked at him with a mischievous face. He placed his feet on the ground and stood up tall compared to me. He bent down to my height and smirked. "Not even a little" He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. "How are you so tall?" I asked as he straightened his legs once again.