Sexy Fun Time :D RATED R VERY INAPPROPRIATE

Seriously Inappropriate, description of Hisoka and my oc doing a dirty deed. Becoming one. Do not read if you don't want to read something like that, because that's all this is. It has no relevance to the story really. It's just the part from last chapter when they were in the room. DONT WORRY IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS, IT WILL ALWAYS BE ISOLATED INTO ITS OWN CHAPTER LIKE THIS.

After I had jumped on my bed, I heard a giggle from Hisoka. "So, do I get my prize yet?" I propped myself up on my elbow and looked at him, confusion covering my face. "My kiss~" He said moving closer, my eyes widened and a shiver ran down my spine. Did he really want to kiss me, I mean. I know I felt something for Hisoka, but I'm not sure it was that. He was right in front of me now, and I had no clue what to say. Time was out, no time to think, so fuck it. ill just go with it. Standing up I placed my hand on his shoulder, my eyes locked into his.

"You get to choose your prize, so pick carefully," I said, in hopes of securing what was about to happen. He leaned in and wrapped his arms around my back, left in his lips caress mine. His tongue snaked out of his mouth, and fought for entry to mine. Granting it I parted my lips, our tongues collided. Wrapping around each other, exploring every millimeter of each other's mouths. Our mouths didn't depart until we could no longer breath, we stood next to each other breathing heavily.

"Well that was fun~" He said laughing, I nodded. For awhile we just stood there. Then in a moment I was on the bed, pinned down by Hisoka. Our mouths came together once more, his hands exploring my chest, mine were entangled in his hair. We broke apart again as he took off my black T-Shirt, and bra. And I took off his weird clown shirt, and let him explore my chest with his eyes, and soon after his hands. He began to trail his kisses down my neck, leading down onto my breasts. His mouth stopped at my nipple, and he giggled. I could feel his breath on breasts, making me twitch in anticipation. After a second he took it in his mouth sucking on it, his tongue wrapping around it and flicking it about. His hands trailed further down my body, entering my pants. As his slender fingers explored there, my body twitched in enjoyment. Letting a small moan escape.

That seemed to be a trigger, Hisoka stopped what he was doing and stood up. He pulled off his pants and my own, taking our unmentionables with them. This revealed his length, it was astonishing! He pulled me to the edge of the bed, and angled his length to my entrance. Then paused.

"Your 16 right?"

"Yeah..."

"Good," And with that he thrust into me, I could feel him inside. His length carving out my insides, it hurt bad but I endured it. More moans left my mouth as he thrust, it began feeling amazing. His length pushed in and out, I could feel every twitch and movement of his length inside me. My hands entangled back into his hair, and I pulled him into another kiss. His thrusts got faster and I could feel moans forming in his mouth, I'm sure there was a lot in mine as well. Our passion only grew the longer it continued, I had cum multiple times, before Hisoka had reached his climax. And right before releasing he pulled his length out. Letting out a large moan, his cum shot out and covered me. I fell background exhausted.

Not long after we took a shower, washing off sweat and other dirtiness. Embracing in another kiss.

It's actually incredibly awkward to write xD