Right the Wrongs, Inazuma's Crisis

We shift our perspective to the Narukami Shrine, where we see Yae Miko still hugging the twins like her life depends on it. She was happy, so happy to see them again after 500 years. They were little siblings and she loves them dearly. She separates the hug and rubs their heads.

Yae Miko: "You two have grown up a lot, possibly a bit taller. And you've both gotten stronger during the past 500 years."

Kunimitsu: "Well, that could be said for me. I still don't know about Ai since I haven't seen her fight."

Ai: "Oh trust me brother, I have gotten stronger. Don't forget I also got a vision."

Yae Miko: "I'm glad you two are home. That reminds me, I have to inform you two about Inazuma's current status right now. Ei has enacted the Vision Hunt Decree, which is responsible for taking peoples visions."

Kunimitsu: "So I heard...that gives me enough reason to stop this."

Yae Miko: "Ever since you self-sacrificed yourself to close off the abyssal tunnels around Teyvat, Ei had changed. Shes done a lot of things can harm Inazuma and the various decrees she ordered have damaged it."

Ai: "Oh no..."

Kunimitsu: "Even to this day, I hate to see our mother cry, but I know what I had to do to protect my home. I will do what I can to save our home. Even it means we have to face her in combat."

Ai: "Are you sure brother? Shes very powerful and..."

Kunimitsu: "Have faith Ai. We came a long way and we have to show her that we are here."

Yae Miko: "That's the courageous spirit I remember long ago. By the way, who is that in the cloak sitting down."

She points the a cloaked female leaning the railing.

Kunimitsu: "Oh right thats Indarias, a Yaksha from Liyue."

Yae Miko: "A Yaksha? I thought only one of them remained?"

Kunimitsu: "Yea that is true but it seems Indarias was alive the entire time. She ran from fear back then and was never seen since then. Shes completely taken over by the Karmic Debt, so I was wondering if you help purge the remnants of gods from her using the Sacred Sakura."

Yae Miko: "Hmmm...let me inspect her."

The servant of the Electro Archon walks over to Indarias, pulling down her hood to reveal the Yaksha's blackened face with her eyes bright orange.

Yae Miko: "This does feel similar to the filth that was left behind by the Abyss during the Cataclysm, so I suppose it won't be too hard. I'll take her to a spot beneath the shrine and get to work. One more note before you two go, there's a Resistance Army that is led by the Divine Priestess in Watatsumi Island. I suggest going to them to give them a fighting chance."

Kunimitsu: "Is that so? And- wait...why are you telling me this?"

Yae Miko: "Take a look towards Yashiori Island."

Kunimitsu and Ai look over in the distance to see the island has a rift in it, along with the large skeleton of a certain serpent god and its lingering power polluting the area, which caused it endless rain and thunderstorms.