chapter 1. ' The Rumors '

Drumstick was a typical loud kid, not the class clown but just loud. Also, Drumstick was ALWAYS late. Nobody knew why, they just knew she was always late. Class had started like 10 minutes ago, and she's later than normal today. She walks in, and everybody turns to look at her. She walks to her desk and sits down, as the teacher says," late as usual, but why are you 10 minutes late? normally it's 5, come talk with me. " Drumstick followed the teacher into the halls.

quick pause ,, Pizza hut, Wendy's, and McDonald's are the popular girls. They gossip a lot, and are rumor spreaders.

back to the story
_____________________________________

Whilst the teacher & Drumstick were talking, Pizza hut saw this as an opportunity. She turned to Wendy's and McDonald's, and whispered , " Drumstick is always late because she's pregnant! " . The 3 of them snickered evilly, before Wendy's whispered to both of them, " I'm SO passing this on! Another rumor, girlsss! ". McDonald's replied, " It's not technically a rumor, since it's real! " they all chuckled again.

Domino's saw this, she didn't know what they were saying but knew it was gossip. She tried to listen in more, but the only thing she really heard was " drumstick is ... ", so she knew now, it was about her crush AND best friend. She realizes," I'm a female.. and-and.. Drumstick is a female too.. I- I'm gay..? ". She scoffed and shook her head. Before she could talk with the 3 main gossipers, Drumstick and the teacher were back. Wendy's, Pizza Hut, and Mcdonald's got back into their seating order and all stared at eachother, using their own language they made up. "She's gonna get SO hated! L.O.L! " Pizza Hut signaled. Wendy's signaled back," For real!! Also, I'm SO gonna over exaggerate it every time !!

after class, everyone was in the hallway. It was a very tight space, and everyone was pretty crowded. As soon as everyone was in the halls, it started. the rumors. everyone was spreading them, to a friend,to a rando, to anyone! (not the teachers obvi) Word had spread, and everyone snickers at Drumstick every time she passes! they point, laugh,throw paper, and whisper. She even heard " that explains why her belly is so big! " at one point. Ouch.

word count: 382 words