↷✦; 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬? ❞

Giyuu was walking through the hallways as every day in school, he was listening to music and was in his phone, he bumped into someone.

💨🍃 : "Uhg be more careful idiot!!" Sanemi yelled as he turned around and saw a black haired boy, smaller than him and with ocean blue eyes. "Uhg stupid emo!! Are you blind or something?!"

🌊💧: "N-no..sorry Sanemi I'll be more careful next time.."

💨🍃 : "Better walk off before I punch your stupid face fucking emo boy!!" Giyuu nods and walks away.

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦

Classes were over, Giyuu was going to his dorm until someone took him by his arm.

💨🍃: "You! Where are you going huh?!"

🌊💧: "U-uhm...I was going to my room.." Sanemi pinned him to a locker, Giyuu started to get blushed as Sanemi looked at him confused but really mad

💨🍃: "Hey! Why the hell are you blushing huh?! Are you gay or something?!" Giyuu at the instant shaked his head with a light pink on his cheeks.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲:

Giyuu was distracted with his phone while listening to music with his headphones, then someone pushed him to the ground, it was Sanemi

🌊💧 : "S-Sanemi!" Giyuu said with a little blush showing up on his cheeks again, Sanemi looked at him with a little of disgust and madness in his eyes.

💨🍃 : "Ugh...just tell that you are actually gay, what a disgrace for the world" Sanemi rolled his eyes as Giyuu blushed a little more (My masochist vibes showing up lol) Giyuu got up and looked at the floor, Sanemi looked down at him with disgust, he chuckled at him and with his hand he took Giyuu's chin and lifted slowly his head making Giyuu look directly at Sanemi's eyes.

🌊💧 : "U-uh..i-i" Giyuu blushed as hell, he was literally a tomato, Sanemi chuckled again.

💨🍃 : So you are "not" gay huh~?

🌊💧 : "N-no I-I'm not..!"

💨🍃 : "Then why are you blushing?" Sanemi said teasingly slightly approaching at Giyuu's face more, now inches away from him, this made Giyuu blush even more, Sanemi suddenly kissed him as a way to tease him, Giyuu kissed back making Sanemi a little confused but he instantly continued kissing Giyuu making the kiss even more passionately and rough, Giyuu could barely follow the kiss and he was going out of breath as they started to make out more rough and passionate.

Giyuu let a "mhg~" sound as they continued kissing during probably three minutes more, then they separated, Giyuu was panting a lot, they weren't seperated entirely as a small trickle of saliva was till putting them together, Giyuu had also his tongue slightly out and Sanemi was just smirking playfully seeing the lustful face Giyuu had

💨🍃 : "So..you aren't gay huh..~?" Sanemi whispered teasingly and playfully in Giyuu's ear which made Giyuu shiver in some pleasure and made a shiver go down his spine, Sanemi pushed him slightly away. "What a slutty face you have, see ya stupid emo boy" Sanemi said as he walked away leaving Giyuu bitting his lower lip slightly.

🌊💧 : "Ahh..~ he's so cute and rough...~" Giyuu thought, he was blushing and then he went to the bathroom entering in a cubicle, he sat on the wc and opened his legs as he pulled down his pants, he entered a finger on his entrance and started to move it in an in and out motion, he putted two fingers more in and started to do the same, he had his other hand on his mouth muffling all his moans, but he started to slide his hand down to his neck and started to choke himself slightly while moaning Sanemi's name after some minutes more he putted his hand below his shirt and started to play with his nipple as he kept moaning Sanemi's name. Some time more of it and he felt how he was close to his climax and he putted his hand on his mouth again as he knew he was going to moan louder, he ended up Cumming.

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚

Giyuu ended cleaning himself and the cubicle, he went out of it just to find Sanemi smirking.

💨🍃 : "Huh~? I came to the bathroom and what I found is a little slut masturbating himself here while moaning my name..isn't it cute slutty boy~?" Sanemi said as he took Giyuu by his waist and pulled him closer

🌊💧 : "S-Sanemi..th-this isn't h-how it look l-like! I-i wasn't doing th-that!" Giyuu said trying to excuse himself for what he did before, Sanemi only bit his neck and Giyuu moaned.

💨🍃 : "Shut up whore, I'll make sure you get the pleasure you wanted, and pray if you want me to be gentle and slow with you" he started to make hickeys and bite marks all over Giyuu's neck, Giyuu didn't stop moaning and he felt how Sanemi's hands went down to his ass, he squeezed it making Giyuu moan louder "Mm~ you are really loud..~ don't forget we're still on the school bathroom slut, if I were you I wouldn't be so loud~" Sanemi said as he pulled down Giyuu's pants and he saw he was wearing a lingerie that turned Sanemi on more, he traveled his hands until he touched Giyuu's entrance making him moan slightly "Fuck~ you are very wet...you didn't do a great job when you masturbated yourself did you? Or did I turned you on huh?" Sanemi turned Giyuu around pressing his chest in the wall, then he pulled down his pants, he alienated his 10 inches cock on Giyuu's entrance and thrust on it roughly, he had a really fast pace, he grabbed Giyuu's hair and pulled it making Giyuu moan loud and tear up from pleasure.

💧 : "Ah~! Ah~! Mhgg~! S-Sanemi m-more p~- Nhg~! P-please~!" Giyuu begged until he felt a hand go to his mouth.

🍃 : "Be a good boy and shut up or at least don't be so loud, slut, and you seem to enjoy being treated like the shit and slut you are huh? What a bitch...~ you better know that you are only a slut, and now I claim you like mine, so you aren't allowed to be with any other boy than me understood? If I hear that you even made out with someone you'll get a punishment you fucking slut" Sanemi whispered on Giyuu's ear who only moaned and nodded