Kiss

"I'll be adding to your collection pretty soon.. and I think this will be your favourite scar, correct?" Neuvillette asked, his face leaning towards Wriothesley's. "You smell good.." He added quietly.

"Of course, I'd prefer any scar you gave me over any of these others." Wriothesley said honestly. "But the fact that it'll mark me as yours clearly makes it the most special." He looked up, then, Neuvillette was very close. Closer than he'd ever been.

"Yeah? If you do desire, I'm sure I can bite you hard enough elsewhere to leave more than just one mark, though they wouldn't be fancy and glow blue." Neuvillette smiled, giving Wriothesley a glimpse of his sharp teeth.

"Oh it's... t-tea leaves..." What was the matter with him? This was not the time to be reduced to a blushing idiot. Wriothesley took a steadying breath, which was something of a mistake since he could also smell Neuvillette now.

"Tea leaves? Interesting.. maybe I should have a taste." Neuvillette snickered.

He always carried the scent of rain with him. Clear and pure, but with faint warning of the might of a storm. Wriothesley was hopelessly in over his head. Or head over heels. Either, or both.

"You're beautiful.." Wriothesley said earnestly, bringing a hand up to push his fingers through Neuvillette's hair and cup the back of his head.

Watching Wriothesley look at him longingly,  he smirked, but his eyes widened a little as Wriothesley cupped his head. The compliment that came with it ignited Neuvillette's face into a pale pink.

Right, no more needing to be patient.

Wriothesley smiled again, then leaned in to press their lips together.

As Wriothesley slowly pulled Neuvillette in, he quickened the action and sealed their lips against one another, Neuvillette's arms snaking around Wriothesley's body and holding him.

Kissing Neuvillette made one thing clear every quickly. All of Wriothesley's previous fantasies could not hold a candle to the real thing. Even despite their kiss being relatively chaste, sweet, and warm in the way a first kiss should be, Wriothesley could still taste the rain on Neuvillette's lips.

It was almost as if he could feel, just for a moment, the power thrumming underneath his skin, and Wriothesley immidiately wanted more. He'd promised that he'd be patient and let Neuvillette take the lead, and Wriothesley didn't mind sticking to his word in this case.

After an incredibly long moment, Neuvillette pulled away for a breath. Processing and Realizing what had happened, Neuvillette smiled. "You're pretty too.."

Wriothesley did chase after Neuvillette when he broke their kiss, to peck his lips once more, then once again before he settled back. "..Pretty, huh?" He murmured, a little breathless. "That's a new one.."

Neuvillette smiled at the small, gentle kisses that were given to him by Wriothesley, and he was happy to realize the other would be pleasantly affectionate. "Yes, very much so. Also handsome." He added onto his earlier statement.

As Neuvillette's hand started to slide up Wriothesley's shirt, he leaned into the other's neck and breathed. "Be a good boy for me, puppy."

Wriothesley dropped his hands to the mattress to steady himself, eyes half-lidded as he shivered under Neuvillette's hand, warm against the skin of his abdomen.

Noticing how Wriothesley leaned back, Neuvillette leaned forward, nestling one of his legs between Wriothesley's. He also took the other's chin in his hand and tilted it up, Neuvillette's other hand remaining in Wriothesley's shirt.

He really wasn't going to keep his cool for another minute, Wriothesley thought. Not with Neuvillette's voice so close to his ear, his warm breath against his neck, his touch and his words.

Neuvillette lovingly caressed his fingertips over Wriothesley's muscles and scars, before slowly tugging off the other's shirt, careful not to catch any of Wriothesley's piercings on the fabric.

With a smirk, Neuvillette leaned down and kissed Wriothesley's scarred chest a few times.

It was still very unfamiliar to hold still and let Neuvillette do what he pleased, but Wriothesley hadn't come this far, hadn't resisted the urge to touch himself back in the office, only to cave in now.

"... I'm trying to be good, but you're not exactly making it easy. I've been ready for you for ages." There was no force in Wriothesley's voice, even the teasing tone he'd been aiming for coming out like more of a whine.

His eyes remained fixed firmly on Neuvillette's, and he noticed that some of the gentle light he was so used to seeing in them was slowly fading in favour of something.. darker.

Deeper.

Wriothesley's breathing sped up a little more as Neuvillette leaned down to kiss his chest, and he caught himself grabbing onto the sheets. Neuvillette probably wouldn't mind if he held onto him, but there was some part of him that wanted to prove just how good he could be.

"I'm sure you are ready.. though I hope you are aware it's going to hurt. And I won't be gentle, as per your request and my instincts not allowing me to be." He growled into Wriothesley's ear, again looking over his body.

"Yes. Yes, Im aware. I want it to hurt. I'm not fragile." Wriothesley insisted. After this week he wanted to feel like Neuvillette had permanently left a mark on his body - aside from the obvious one that everyone would be able to see.

"I'm aware you aren't fragile. That's why I know you can take all of me if you try." Hearing the sound of Wriothesley gripping the sheets made him smile.

"Look at you.. so strong." Neuvillette teased, rubbing his hand over Wriothesley's body. Neuvillette was, in fact, starting to lose it, but with what little composure he had, he'd use it to tease Wriothesley.

Neuvillette's faith in him was very flattering. Wriothesley sure would try his best. He'd always enjoyed well-endowed men, on the rare opportunities he had to bottom, but this would definitely be a bit more extreme.