FINALLY THE STORY!!

BUT BEFORE WE START-

Y/N = YOUR NAME

E/C = EYE COLOR

H/C = HAIR COLOR

H/L = HAIR LENGTH

RF = RAINBOW FRIENDS (ONLY IF IM LAZY)

OKAY LETS START ALSO-
I just realized I was on caps lock 💀
Let's start oh and sorry for not posting 😭😭 my sickness got the best of me.

Your point of view

I was walking to my bestie since school was over we were taking a test and our whole class was done and I fell asleep with a paper on my desk,can believe my teacher couldn't even explain it to me before I left, ugh. I rolled my eyes.( oh also f/n = friends name)

Hey f/n! Oh hi y/n! What's the paper for? I asked. Oh we are taking a trip to odd world! F/n smiles while saying because she/he knows my obsession with rollercoasters,I have always loved riding them so I hopped excitingly after hearing what f/n said ( sorry of you don't like roller-coasters so if you don't you can change it to whatever you like )

Well I know my mom is definitely signing yes to this! I chuckled. Why's that? F/n says while nudging me and giggling. Heh, my mom knows I love going on field trips only to hang out with my group. I wink 😉. F/n laughs at my weird wink. Text the group when you get home! F/n yells to me. Ok cya! I yell back. A smile creeps across my face

Group chat -

Izzy/Isabelle- bro! Did yall see Luke? Hah!! He finally got in trouble!

Jake- he may be a boy but he was honestly annoying!!

Y/n - Ikr? When someone tries to tell a joke he laughs so freaking loud!!

F/n - ima give him a bombastic side eye 👀😒

Jake- lol! F/n you should definitely do that 🤣🤣🤣

Isabelle/izzy- and he is so bad at telling jokes!!

Y/n - oml fr! And the people who he told his jokes to always knew the answer 🤣

Jake - fr and he would stand there so awkwardly 🤣🤣🤚

F/n - nah he really said: 👁👄👁

Y/n - I KNOW!!🤣🤣🤣

F/n - anyways are yall coming to the trip?

Jake - heck yea

Y/n - obviously 🙄

F/n - 🤣

Izzy/Isabelle - uhm duhh who the hell is skipping a field trip when they can hang out with friends 🤨

F/n - HAH! Okay yall let's start to pack for tomorrow so excited 🤪

F/n left the group chat

Y/n - alright see yall tomorrow 🤪

Y/n left the chat

Jake - okay cya tomorrow 🤪

Jake left the group chat

Izzy/isabelle - everyone used the emoji so hehe see yall tomorrow 🤪

Isabelle left the group chat

End of group chat -

I hand the peice of paper to my mom and she of course signs it. So I decide to start packing everything I need but most importantly my phone and charger. I sigh before falling on my bed and falling asleep.

~~the next day~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

Ughhh, you sigh. Time to get ready....I guess...I put on my green oversized hoodie and stretchy black pants or dark green. I brush my hair and (if your a boy skip this part) I put on a bit of makeup.

✨️Time skip ✨️

Your point of view still

I see my group and walk over to them. Hey f/n, hey izzy. Where's jake? Getting food Isabelle said. Oh ok. Jake comes over. Hey what did ya get? I asked. Just some cookies. Then the whole group yelled, GIMMIE SOME!!!!!! Ugh like I even have a choice. Jake said jokingly. here. Yay! Isabelle said. Then he gave f/n one then you two since yall are like good friends he is like a brother to you.

The bus came and everyone ran to the bus. ODD WORLD HERE WE COME!! Jake yelled. YAY!! F/n said every one was basically chanting odd world some people accidentally said odd wood which made you laugh. You were finally there but then bus driver turned the wrong way. Uhm sir? Isabelle said. F/n then yelled, WE TURNED THE WRONG WAY!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
every one was screaming and you were scared. Then everything blacked out..