Meeting Green

Skipping the red tomatoz speech again cause he is a tomato HEHEHE YABADABADOOOO 😜 🤪
My bad 💀💀💀

Y/n point of view STILL

Now it's night 2 you hoped the blue monster would spare Isabelle like he spared you but you were also scared of the green guy. You thought he was blind but he seemed to smile at you alot and i mean ALOOOOOOT. You weren't sure to be scared or happy by his smile but he was some what comforting. A random guy was in front of you and was being weird. Hey there pretty. He said.leave me alone! You snapped. He pinned you to a wall. You tried to run but it was no use he ended up hurting your hand really bad. ( it's a big scratch ) you wanted to call for blue but green was right there so you just decided to call for him before he walked alway. GREEN!! HELPP!! He looked around confused until he heard where the sound was coming from. You thought to your self what could green do? He's blind and useless 🙄. But green did something unexpected. He grabbed the random guy and smashed him against the ground before brutally mudering him. Damn, maybe green is better then I thought. You ran up to green and hugged him which made him jump a bit. Ouch! You yelled our by accident. Green carefully put you down. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did he HURT YOU? No-oowwwwwchh ok fine he hurt me bu- green cut me off. I-i'll be right back. What could green possibly be doing?

A few minutes later

Now that green was gone for a bit you actually realized how much you missed his warmth and you missed his presence you hopped he would be coming back but no just some kids walking past who didn't give a care in the world about you. Finally you heard kazoo noises? Which were the sounds green made when he walked. He walked up to you. How did he know I was here? How did he not trip? Whatever I need to focus I thought. I was actually surprised by how well green was caring for my wound. Wasn't he blind? How was he so good at this,? But he was very warm and fluffy. When he finished treating your wound you asked him something. U-uhm green c-c-can I s-sleep with y-you?? I d-don't wanna be w-with a certain s-someone in my c-class.you asked you turned away from green, ugh y/n your so stupid! You can't fall for a monster. O-oh also my names y-y/n. UGHH WHY DO YOU KEEP STUDDERING!!! You thought. Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you. Green snuggle his face into your neck and he.....feel asleep.

You had to admit that it was cute and you couldn't deny it. Soon you also fell asleep.

So I guess for my last parts of the story will be the confession to green and some stories I plan on making!