Interference save

You stand ringside watching your girlfriend Hikaru in her match against Toni Storm cheering her on and occasionally interfering to give her an advantage when the ref was preoccupied. Close to the ending you suddenly see Britt Baker run down the ramp as karu catches her breath against the ropes on the other side of the ring after receiving a hard slap to the chest and a kick to the face that dazed her a bit immediately running across the ring as britt hops on the apron and attempts to tie her in between the ropes quickly shoving britt off and performing a knock off Panama sunrise while karu manages to flip toni and pin her smiling when you hear karu's music playing throughout the arena sliding in the ring and lifting her in your arms sharing a quick kiss before walking backstage hand in hand sharing a kiss in her locker room "Thanks for helping me baby i thought I lost the match" you shake your head as she leans her head on your shoulder "I would never let that happen even if i was backstage i would never let anyone ruin your match". The two of you walk out when toni and britt begin to talk crap because karu won leading to the two of you accepting the challenge of a no disqualification tag team match against each other leaving the crowd in anticipation and excitement of the upcoming match within the next few weeks, the two of you train and prepare to a t walking down the ramp hand in hand carrying kendo sticks both of you putting your all into the match getting a double pin and winning the match kissing sweetly after grabbing and throwing your belts over your shoulders walking out hand in hand like you did walking in and walking out a few weeks back becoming the most well known power couple in AEW.