The Human Mind , volume I

The human mind is abstract, an analogical, concept based on the foundation of ones consciousness, it is an abstract yet objective interms, yet how? If it is evidence then why abstract, in it's state itself it is more of subjective but in it's presence objective, for its very foundation is something that only exists in the pinnacle of human mind, yet through such is objective and existing, but rather is it?

For in a concept, what exists is what we percept with something of an evidence,
but what we never consider is if we bend to the laws of unseen or of what lies before us, questions done by human mind leading to discovery and failure,
the blurred line of rationality and ambition is a striking yet conflicting aspect, in so, we tend to cover such, what is the human mind, and what is its bases?

Is it objective or subjective?
Or is it the concept correlated to life, to bear conciousness and live, but not for all, many unsure, for is life accounted with conciousness or instead the aspect of living and "not",

for living to many is to bear consciousness, thoughts and feelings, for that is human minds perception to living, based on its own and itself, many do not know, nor ponder,
but human mind is bound by it's own rationality and never to be consipcted by what is not seen, curiosity like a trail, but without the base of what is around us, we will never know, for what we solve nor what we think, can answer to the existence of many things, for we deem what exists only In the pinnacle of mind, and never to understand, only to deem the immeasurable aspects of the ever expanding universe and it's constant conflicts that is in a constant flow of paradox as a theory or concept,

and those that are never seen or deemed impossible by the law and rationality we have evolutionized and grown to adapt to concern ourselves over it's wonders and grow,
could be maybe what is conflicting us to this day to many answers to be answered,

because for each concept and theory, is related to the innate ability of human mind to percept and in so like the specific unique genomic variants are in so, our mind, for its base is our thoughts and conciousness, which is based on many factors, it is unique, whilst some deem such as such and some as so, all we know is we will never truly know.

Now, what in a way do I mean by standards?

Standards is a concept, rather subject, in so I plan to explain, or expound on such, in standards they affect many aspects, but one in relative found is the effect of standards of good, or rather when such standards reach the standard of ones mind, but rather like the philosophy of many concepts deemed impossible, so is also in such, how?

Like said it's abstract, or subjective, it exists in the pinnacle mind, subjective in its matters, it only serves as a standard in our mind, basing the basis of what is enough, good, or bad, on the preference of human mind, or is human mind based off of such?

It is true,
standards influence many peoples opinions or preferences to a degree, and in so, we come into the question if whether it be standards are the base of human minds preferences or is such is built on the human minds innate preference of such aspects, here we answer such, Is so both, or conflicting, were sure of that, like the constant sway of ideology, depending on such, per human, could effect factors in a conflicting and non beneficial way to an attempt of totalitarianism, for it is it's foe and friend, on how thought, both abstract and subjective, and in all and so, existing in humans mind, but in so, we can describe it as such, the base and the influence, tending and Influenced by human minds constant hypocrisies and confusing in-way of working, yet evolution grew it to be such, in the matters of comfort and to grow , and to survive the irrationality of this world we live in.