Meeting harley and posion ivy

(Sam pov)
About a week later i wake up in unfamiliar room in a unfamiliar bed then harley walks through the door I try to get up but its impossible harley calls posion ivy to get over here posion ivy makes it to the room to see that sam is awake i then see posion ivy behind harley i ask whats going on they said we save from fatal gunshot wounds on your legs my stomach rumbles harley runs out the room to get food she comes back with a plate of sausage eggs bacon and toast i told them to leave the room they leave the room i eat the plate of breakfast i gotta admit harley cooking is good once i finished i call harley say I'm done and turn around and fall asleep.

(Harley pov)
After I collected the young girl plate and return to the kitchen i see poison ivy washing dishes so i help her poison ivy ask did i get her name i say no she fell asleep after eating breakfast i say she wakes up next time we ask her about the connection I continue my morning routine on playing with my hyena and watching tv taking a shower.

(Sam pov)
About 6 hours later i wake up hear my stomach rumble again i yell for harley she comes running into the room asks what wrong i say im hungry and i want to go to the kitchen harley says ok and carries me bridal style into the kitchen places me down at the table i say i want lasagna and garlic bread harley say ok starts working on preparing the ingredients while shes doing that poison ivy walks into the kitchen to see whats i told her what harley i also told them i need to get home to my mom after because shes sick and needs her medication they say ok i ask them if they feel a connection they told me yes i ask them turn around i take my hat and mask off and take my tail told them they can turn around once they did they looked at me in shock then harley rubs to me to ask if they are real i say yes and thats why they feel the connection harley begin to pet my ears i start purring rubbing my head on her i also notice im getting a hard on from this its probably they are my soulmate i heard whenever a soulmate touches me anywhere poison ivy walks up to pet my ears i then start purring even louder harley stops petting my ears and goes back to cooking i ask if i get poison ivy to carry me home to give mom the medication and i will come back with poison ivy i also got college classes that are online thankfully they also ask my name i say its sam.