part 1

the door to your apartment opens and dabi was standing in the doorway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"Anyone home?"
Dabi slurs out and leans against a wall. Dabi takes a moment to look at you before walking over to the couch. He then sits down next to you, the bottle in his hands. He chuckles and looks you up and down.

Well, well, well... What do we have here?"
Dabi grins and leans over you. He then reaches out and grabs the front of your sweatpants

"Hey Dabi"
You say with a grin

"Do you want something?"

Dabi smirks at your question and takes a swig from his bottle of beer.

"I want you, of course."
He says with a mischievous glint in his eye. He then leans in closer to you and reaches out to stroke your cheek.

"But it seems you're already occupied. What are you on, huh?"
He asks as his eyes roam over your face, trying to determine what you've taken.

"On? I'm not sure I understand just haven't taken anything and if you want me then your free to take me how you please"

You say with a wink
Dabi chuckles at your reply and smirks.

"That's the spirit, baby."
He says as he leans in to kiss you deeply. His hand snakes around to the back of your neck, holding you close as he explores your mouth.As he pulls away, Dabi's eyes flicker over your face before landing on your dilated pupils. A wicked grin slowly spreads across his face.

"I see now, someone's been naughty while I was out."
He says with a smirk.

"Looks like I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."
Dabi's grip on your neck tightens slightly as he leans in to whisper in your ear.

"Tonight, you're mine. And I'm going to make sure you never forget it."

"I-"
You say with a moan not able to control your excitement Dabi's grin widens as he hears your moan. His hand moves from your neck to your thigh, his fingers running lightly up and down your leg.

"Mmm, that's more like it. You're always so responsive to me, my little toy."
Dabi says with a dark chuckle. He leans in to kiss you again, his tongue slipping past your lips to tangle with yours as his hand moves higher up your thigh. He's clearly enjoying the control he has over you at the moment, and his dominant demeanor only intensifies.

"You're so cute when you're all high like this. It makes you completely submissive to me."
Dabi whispers against your lips.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"
You let out small moans while kissing him

"Y-yes please let's take this to the bedroom"
You say with small moans Dabi pulls back from the kiss, grinning down at you as he stands up.

"Follow me, then."
He says, holding out a hand to you. When you take it, he leads you down the hallway to your shared bedroom.Once inside, Dabi wastes no time in pushing you back onto the bed. He climbs on top of you, his blue flames flickering around him as he looks down at you.

"You're so beautiful like this, baby."
Dabi murmurs as he begins to kiss down your neck. His hands roam over your body, grasping, groping, and squeezing with possessiveness.