part 2

Now, let's get some rest. We've got a lot more fun to have tomorrow."
Dabi murmurs as he closes his eyes and pulls you close, both of you drifting off to sleep. You wake up the next morning to find Dabi still sound asleep, so you get up and decide to make breakfast As you make your way to the kitchen, you notice Dabi's hand reaching out, as if searching for you. You smile at the sight, feeling a flutter in your chest at the way he clings to you even in sleep.You tiptoe over to the kitchen, not wanting to wake him up just yet. You enjoy the quiet of the early morning, your mind wandering over the events of the previous night.As you work on preparing breakfast, you can't help but feel grateful for having Dabi in your life. Despite his possessiveness and occasionally controlling nature, you know that you belong to him completely. For better or for worse. You smile to yourself as you plate the breakfast, making your way back to the bedroom to wake Dabi up with the delicious smell of food. It's going to be a good day, you think to yourself as you open the door, ready to enjoy whatever the day may bring.

"Good morning love~ it's time to wake up, I made breakfast"
You say in a quite voice while rubbing Dabi's back to wake him up. Dabi stirs at the sound of your voice and the gentle touch of your hand on his back. He slowly opens his eyes, blinking against the bright light streaming in through the window.

"Good morning, my princess."
Dabi murmurs as he stretches lazily, his hand still clutching at your waist. He looks up at you and smiles, clearly pleased with the sight of you standing there.

"I see you've been busy. Breakfast smells delicious."
He says as he gets up, wrapping an arm around you and holding you close.

"You spoil me, you know that?"
Dabi says with a chuckle as he plants a kiss on your forehead

"But I wouldn't have it any other way."

"God your so sweet, now come on let's go eat my love"
You say after returning your kiss by kissing your cheek, and then walking into the kitchen where you have already set the table with the food. Dabi grins at your words, clearly pleased with your compliment. He follows you into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around you from behind as he takes in the sight of the delicious spread before you.

"Wow, you really went all out."
He says with a chuckle as he pulls out a chair for you to sit in.

"You spoil me too, you know that?"
As you both sit down to eat, Dabi can't help but admire the way you've taken care of him. The possessive part of him relishes the fact that you are taking care of him like this, while the more loving part of him simply enjoys being close to you.

"You know, I don't say this enough, but I love you, my princess."
Dabi says softly as he reaches out to brush a hand over your cheek.

"I love you more than anything."

"I love you too darling"
You say with a smile and dig into breakfast, still thinking about last night Dabi smiles at your response, his eyes filled with a mix of possessiveness and affection. He continues to eat his breakfast, stealing glances at you as he savors the delicious meal.As you both finish your breakfast, Dabi stands up and stretches lazily. He looks down at you, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You know, there's something I've been meaning to do but kept forgetting. Let's go do it, shall we?"
He says as he takes your hand, leading you out of the kitchen and towards the living room.As he stands in front of you, his hand gently holding yours, Dabi gives you a small smile.

"Close your eyes princess. I have a surprise for you."
He says softly, his voice full of warmth and affection.

"Ok?"
You say confused but listening to what he says and close your eyes waiting for whatever is next. Dabi grins at your response, clearly excited to give you the surprise. His hand gently squeezes yours as he leads you forward, guiding you through the living room.As you walk, you can hear the sounds of something being moved around, but you're not quite sure what it is. You feel the softness of a rug under your feet, and you smell something that reminds you of fresh flowers.

"Okay, open your eyes now."
Dabi says softly, his voice full of warmth and affection.As you open your eyes, you find yourself standing in the middle of a small, romantic setup. The room is filled with rose petals, and there are candles everywhere, casting flickering shadows on the walls. A soft, romantic melody is playing in the background. Dabi looks at you, his eyes filled with adoration and love.

"I wanted to do something special for you, my love. You mean everything to me, and I just wanted to show you how much I love you."
He says, pulling you close and planting a kiss on your lips.

"I hope you like it."

"It's so pretty, I love it"
You say happily while looking into his eyes and softly press your lips to his. Dabi grins as you kiss him, his arms wrapping tightly around you as he pulls you close. The scent of the rose petals and the flickering candles only serves to intensify the romantic atmosphere he's created.

"I'm glad you like it, princess."
Dabi murmurs against your lips, his own pressing more firmly against yours in a deep, passionate kiss.As you pull away, Dabi takes your hand and leads you over to a spot on the rug where he's set out some fluffy pillows. He gently lowers himself down onto the pillows, pulling you down to join him.

"I want to spend the entire day with you, just the two of us. No distractions, just you and me."
Dabi says with a smile, his hand gently stroking your hair.

"I love you more than anything in this world."

"I love you too,but damnit your too sweet"
You say with tears starting to form in your eyes Dabi notices the tears in your eyes and pulls you in for a tight hug, his hand rubbing soothing circles on your back.

"Don't cry, my love. I just want to make you happy. Seeing you smile is all I need."
Dabi murmurs, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.

"I know I can be possessive and demanding at times, but I truly do love you with all my heart. And I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."
He says softly, his eyes filled with warmth and affection.

The two of you spend the rest of the day lost in each other's company, cuddling, talking and enjoying each other's company. The romance and passion between you never fades, and Dabi's love for you is as intense and unyielding as ever. the sun starts to set and you let out a small Yawn and close your eyes and drift off to sleep in his arms. Dabi smiles at the sight of you sleeping in his arms, taking a moment to simply admire your peaceful expression. He knows that you feel safe and loved with him, and that thought fills him with warmth and contentment. Slowly, he untangles himself from you, carefully laying you down on the pillows with a gentle kiss on your forehead. He then moves about quietly, preparing the room for you to sleep comfortably.As he slips into the bed beside you, he wraps his arms tightly around you, holding you close as he drifts off to sleep, content in the knowledge that he's with the one he loves, and that he'll protect you no matter what.