Wenches Whistling Dixie (xFured)

&The nuns gathered around the radio, another EMP had been launched and interwebs were going down all over the world. EMPs were cheaper to make and organizations caught less shite for using them so after the Events they became almost a weekly occurrence.
@Rosii tuned in to the local cloister for the daily news and everyone gathered later than usual. Things were getting hot even though winter had begun and no one could predict tomorrow let alone next month.
The head nun quieted everyone down as food was being served. Most of the girls had come here to get away from being ravaged by the savage world as outside got worse younger and younger and now that things had descended into the obvious next ww, they realized they may have never made better decisions. Ww3 ended at the events but at the time few realized how deep they were.
   The gardener came in with fresh veggies and fruits and soon after the @animalfarmer brought in eggs and a freshly defeathered wild turkey from the head archers recent training troops on the trail training session. The nuns still had refrigeration with both water and wind generstors as well as solar. The merchants that still managed to come through were trying to get one of the micronuclears but even if they managed to find one that didn't need a complete overhaul and they made it back alive that might almost completely drain their stained resources.

   A few women had already been lost to viri but some of them didnt have many natural years left. The v-virus was currently the most dangerous but reports of the banshee-mutation grew daily. The z-virus was least worrisome to defend but not something to slacken the reigns if encountered.

   <The w(itch)mutation seemed to be something to start planning defenses for but priorities were priorities.>

   The main radio crackled to life and so the buckup onboard was told to be turned off to save power, a quick runner could be dispatched if problems occured as the ship was near at hand. With a few ships at there #bec&call they had options but these days the smallest decisions often had vast consequences. At least they had the wisdom of the old priest who managed to make it here alive after the monastery was overrun.

   ~You gather around to start the transmission as the fire crackles nearby. yous had just got off an encrypted line with the ship offshore. With global communication constantly going out, getting blocked <or being twisted by AIs> line of sight comms were most reliable.
   As the com ends you breath a sigh of relief as the previous news had been much worse lately. When hell is let loose, even a small rain shower let's one breath. You move over to the large couch and plop down in it and feel hands massage your shoulders. Without enough energy to jump or be scared you look up into familiar warm eyes, smile and close your eyes, sigh and relax deeper, it could be worse, much much worse. And it had been.

   &Plump and Lean cuddle up in the waning light after their [communal] dorm style showers/furos/onsens. Their interactions had been obviously subtle in the cloister for long enough that recent events reduced the 'need' for most of the subtlety around the adults. They were respectful in the orphans areas but were occasionally too flirty in front of the adults. The late night noises of everyone settling in for the evening settled their nerves. A knock on the door shook them and Plump stood up from their bed in their sparse room. <pix of cloisters> Plump straightened her outfit, checked with Lean and she was doing the same. Lean pulled her bare feet out of her more than casual private shoes and tucked then under herself. She stuck out her tongue to bunch Plumps panties as she reached for the door. Being this late, Plump shook her bottom at Lean as she cracked opened the door. They may have flirted too much for the oldest nuns, but the possibilities of dying daily dulled the whining and they never let down their defenses for too long. A quick bed check and glare by the head nun was over and the door was closing before Lean could say anything. Locking the new lock, Plump shuffled barefoot over the tatami flooring they made back to as Lean began to disrobe. Plump joined her and they settled in again to relax and sleep.

   =Our ship listed in the breeze and we took a deep breath as the last com seemed to go well. We sat back and cuddled up to steel our resolve and take what relief and break we could. The weather looked excellent, red in morning sailors take warning, red at night, sailors delight. A good meal was in order and with fresh supplies on the way we could truly refresh.

   &Plump and Lean woke to the crowing of the roosters as usual and after the relatively pleasant news they refreshed more than they had in possibly many moons. Plump, stretching her arms above her head exposed her breasts from the silk sheets, one of the few expensive things they manged to hold on to, and Lean couldn't resist another relaxing session before morning routines.
As they dressed quickly to catch up time they discussed their previous archer hands on training. The chefs delightfully delishes prep of their catch encouraged them to bag more fresh wild meat to give them a healthy amount of breathing room for food. They grabbed their crossbow and recurve bow and with a hug, kisses and spanks they headed out.

%spoiled hoes below

@nimals/locals #themes $tokens ^xxx
@carmilla @laura @lezy

10:
2 lbi+ 1 coupl breaking up/off/on + 1 soloho + 3 girls + priest + scientist

dr
gardener
animalist
archer
barely
/siren
drugy/banshee
witch biter
engineer

infected