𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬|𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛|𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫...

𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 :

❝𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 :

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 × 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

《 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 writingsbysriii. <𝟑𝟑 》

༺♡༻
The trailer has been Posted on my ig acc. Go check it out <33

𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛 :

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮." ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ʜɪᴍ ᴏᴡɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ꜱᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʜ, ꜱᴏ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛɪɴɢ..
-------
Love is deadly in itself,but the obsession that comes with it is the darkest nightmare you could ever imagine,one that will hunt you down and never let go.

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚,a Sweet and independent lawyer,a perfect daughter to her small family.
She had recently been searching for a job but to her shock,the ceo of the law firm she got hired into is none other than her college ex who she once loved deeply,only to be brutally heartbroken by him.

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚,a dangerous and Powerful Man who owns the most successful law firm.But hidden from the world, there is a darker side to him that none knows about.He is a secret mafia,the ruthless underboss of The Indian mafia.

And now that Aishwarya back into his life,he is determined to never let her go again,Ready to cross all the limits,just to keep her safe and close to himself.
Because She is that fire he wants to Burn in,doesn't matter if he turns into ashes by the end.

Sudden Turns of events unleashes his inner devil,Shockingly leading him to trick her into a marriage with himself, while she has no choice but surrender to him,unable to escape the cage of his obssesion.

Unknown to them,A devastating tragedy awaits them,as dark secrets are revealed, and now they have to fight back and escape.
Because Afterall,all is fair in love and war and these lovers will put even the stars on fire to get what they want!!!

༺♡༻

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 :

• Desi Dark Romance
•Second chance dark romance / Ex lovers romance.
• Morally grey MMC × strong and sassy FMC (she turns as crazy as him by the end).
• secret Mafia /Billionaire Ceo Romance.
• Steamy romance. .
• "who did this to you?"
• "Where is my wife?"
• obssesed , possesive psychotic MMC.
• Plot twists
• Stalker.
• Angst.
• Tricked/Forced Marriage.
• Suspense
• Dark themes.
• Revenge
• Grovelling.
• Secret Criminal organizations.
• Action-packed scenes.
• She fell first but he fell harder.
• She hates him but he is obssesed.
• Office romance.
_________________________________________

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 :
。☆⁺₊🎧⁺₊✩°。

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 ❞𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞❞ : 𝘑𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘦... 𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 <𝟑

-𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚🥀.