𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐧𝐚 ✧˚

Life.

Something I don't really understand the meaning off.

Sometimes I am very anxious to know the reason of why iam breathing, Why I have to survive then the other day I feel grateful for just being able to walk and eat on my own.

Most of us go crazy in our thoughts , desperate to find the answer of that one question bugging our mind. But not many think how their life will be AFTER finding the answer of that question. What if everything they have ever known about themselves turn out to be a lie? what if the real meaning, real truth of themselves makes them starve to death, burn in the escaty of loneliness?.

That's Right, I Am a coward. I am afraid of myself and the things I could do. that might also be a reason why I have stayed lonely and suppressed myself all my life, Yet I really don't know Why my Heart has this void space all the time.

Maybe because Life is a strange thing. It forces us to do simplest things we might not even want to. Things as simple as waking up and starting the day. Things as simple as eating breakfast, things as simple as talking . things as simple as...living. Its not that I don't want to live, it's not that I want to die , either. I am horrified of death so living is the only option left for me. It's exhausting at times.

Some people might call me lazy and ungrateful , but that's not true. Iam grateful for each breath I take , each sound I hear and each thing I see. I am grateful for hearing birds chirp like they are doing right now.

I took a deep breath when the fresh morning air hit me gently while I rode on my White coloured scooter through the bustling market this early morning. It was a moment of peace, as the din of the crowded street was drowned out by the chirping of birds and the fragrant breeze that caressed my skin.

The wind whipped through my hair,which I styled in a half up-half down hairstyle, securing the upper section of my hair with a claw clip while other half stayed down and the air made my hair flow making me smile at the gentleness of the nature.

The colorful atmosphere around here was surreal. the soft foggy blue sky and the shuffling trees and leaves were the prettiest thing to see such a early morning.

I stopped my scooter nearby the vegetable mart and parked it at the side , walking towards our particular vendor while dusting some dust stuck on my blue denim jeans which I paired with a white shirt.

This vendor has been selling my family vegetables from a year now. Buying vegetables from him has somehow became a habit, like a custom for us.