Episode 1 // Murder Family

Demon Mayberry: (voiceover) I was a good person before it all went down. I was good my entire life.

The bell of a school house rings as inside  writes, "Good morning."

Mayberry: Good morning! I hope you all did your homework.

Children: 🎵 We love to do our homework, and we love our teacher too 🎵.

Mayberry: 🎵 Then, when I throw out these fun questions, you should know just what to do 🎵.

Children: Okay!

Mayberry: 🎵 2+6 is 🎵.

Children: 🎵 8! 🎵.

Mayberry: 🎵 And good behaviours 🎵.

Children: 🎵 Great! 🎵.

Mayberry:  🎵 And it'd now that's part of  class when we say the time of day and date 🎵.

Child 1: 🎵 It's 9 in the morning 🎵.

Child 2: 🎵 On January 8th 🎵.

Child 3: 🎵 The sun is out smiling 🎵.

Child 4: 🎵 And it's your husbands birthday! 🎵.

Children: 🎵 La, la, la, la, lalalalala lalala alalalalalaallaallaalalal 🎵.

Mayberry: Oh my stars! Stop singing, children! Hush up now! I forgot it's my husbands birthday. And I didn't get him anything special.

Child 3: Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise.

(Cut)

Mayberry's husband and Martha are having sex as Mayberry calls him on the computer facetime as a Condom gets thrown on the keyboard, answering the call as Mayberry looks on in surprise.

Mayberry eyes are overshadowed as she stands up and walks towards the door to the classroom but gets stopped by one of the children.

Child 3: Wait. Mrs Mayberry, remember what you taught us. Think before you act .

The child gets cut off as Mayberry grabs her by the throat and throws her through the roof as she leaves outside, gets in her car, and speeds off while the children run to the computer to watch.

Gerald: Oh shit! What are you doing here!

Mayberry: Shut up, Gerald!

Chainsaw sounds can be heard through the TV as Martha screams in pain.

Mayberry: You scream like a bitch!

Blood splatters the computer.

Gerald: Oh god what have you done! She had a family!

Mayberry: We could've had a family!

Mayberry then shoots her husband killing him as Mayberry wipes the blood from the screen.

Mayberry: Oh dear god what have I done. In front of you all, I'm so sorry my children. Don't forget to work on your timetables.