Episode 2 // Loo Loo Land

I'd like to preface this chapter with this.......

Don't fucking complain about Octavia's age she is 17 and the age of consent where I am from is 16 and Wattpad's guidelines say they must be aged up to 16 for sexual scenes or scenes of violence.

Octavia (Child): Mommy, Daddy!

Stolas lay in his bed, opening his eyes groggily, looking at his wife Stella to his left.

Stolas: Via's calling us Stella.

Stella: You get up.

Stolas sighed in exhaustion before getting out of bed and putting on his robe, and walking to his daughters room as he opened the door.

Stolas: Via. What troubles you, my Owlette?

Octavia: Daddy, daddy. I had a dream!  bad dream!

Octavia ran up to Stolas as he reached down and picked her up, holding her in his arms.

Stolas: A nightmare.

Octavia: I was looking all over the Palace. And, I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

Stolas: There, there, Via, it's okay, you're okay.

Stolas walked her over to the bed and sat down on it, putting her in his lap.

Stolas: When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember. No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away from my special little star fire.

Stolas: 🎵 It always seems, more quiet, in the dark. It always feels so stark. How silence grows under the moon. Constellations, gone so soon. I used that to think that I was bold. I used to think love would be fun. Now, all my stories have been told except for one 🎵.

Stolas: 🎵 As the stars align, I hope you take it as a sign that you will be okay. Everything will be okay. And if the seven hells colapse. Although day could be my last. You will be okay. When I'm gone, you'll be okay. And when creation goes to die, you can find me in the sky upon the last day, and you will be okay 🎵.

Stolas put the blanket over Octavia as she is now fast asleep before we cut to the present day, and we hear a crash come from somewhere else in the Palace and hear Stella yelling at Stolas..

Octavia's eyes shoot open as she groans in annoyance but soon calms down as a blue feathered arm wraps around her, bringing her closer.

Octavia: Y/n we're gonna have to get up eventually.

Y/n: (groggy) Nooooooo. Too comfortable, I don't get to cuddle with you like this very often.

Octavia: Come, on if you don't get up, I'll prey upon your one weakness.

Y/n: You wouldn't.

Octavia: I would.

Y/n: I don't believe you.

Octavia: Well, you've left me no choice.

Octavia flips his arm off of her and jumps on top of him, and begins tickling his sides, making him lose all his strength and muscle control.

Y/n: I, (laughter) Via stop or (laughter)  I swear to god I'll (laughter) kick your ass.

Octavia: Alright, fine, but come on, you'll be late to work.

Octavia gets off him, standing up as Y/n sits on the edge of the bed.

Y/n: My boss, I'm pretty sure, is autistic so he won't care.

He gets cut off as his shirt lands on his face.

Y/n: And why are you treating me like your secret boyfriend. Your parents know we're dating. We're engaged for Satan's sake.