00

A/n: this story may contain drugs, sexual assault, murder and smut so if you're not comfortable I advice you not to read it.

~

"What?" Jisung asked shocked as he looked at the files in front of him and then at his boss, Chan who was standing there.

"Yes, exactly. You have been assigned to solve this case." Bang Chan said calmly sipping his coffee as Jisung's eyes widened.

Since Han Jisung had been working as a detective for the past few months, everyone around him noticed how good he was at it. Like he was born for that job. It was no doubt that most people were jealous of the newbie when he first started. His dream was always to work as a detective and now that he accomplished it he was very proud of himself. But now, his boss, Bang Chan had assigned him to a case he would've never expected as he stared at the files with shock written all over his face.

Seo Changbin, a coworker of his and a friend of Chan saw them and soon approached them.

"Hyung, you know this case is hard right? Every person who was assigned to Lee Know's case either quit their job or turned crazy." Changbin said to his boss Chan while Jisung continuously nodded agreeing with him.

Bangchan sighed.

"I know, I know. It's just that..since you're the best detective here I thought it would be a good idea to assign you this case Jisung, I'm sure you'll be able to do it" Chan said as Jisung sighed and finally nodded, as he looked at chan and changbin leaving his office, not before changbin raised his thumbs up to encourage the younger boy.

"Lee Know huh?" Jisung mumbled to himself as he flipped the pages..

"Goes by: Leeknow
Real name: ??
Age: presumingly around 25 years old.
Leader of the biggest mafia in Korea; skz, or else known as STRAY KIDS.
Further information: none"

Jisung read as he sighed and hit his head on the desk as he started pulling his hair

"How am I supposed to catch them? Or more like, catch him" he thought as he shook his head and tried to search for more information.

If he managed to catch the leader, then he would also manage to catch the whole group STRAYKIDS. He thought.

But that's too hard..Who knows how smart Lee Know is, it'll be too hard to catch him. Gosh he'll have to think a lot.

"Gosh..I can't believe I have to catch the leader of the biggest Mafia..What was Chan thinking?" Jisung mumbled as he rubbed his temples