06

"What?" Jisung asked as his eyes widened while changbin looked amused

"One of our agents was able to hack into the system and track SKZ's location" bangchan said as changbin immediately took his gun

"We don't have enough time. Let's go now!" Bangchan said as they all ran to their vans.

"Fuck.." Jisung whispered as they were getting closer to the location..

"GUYS!" F.X yelled as he ran inside the room where the rest of the members were.

H.H looked at him confused as he raised his eyebrows

"What happened Felix?" Minho asked.

Felix was panting as he shook his head being out of breath.

"They found us!" He said as everyone immediately stood up looking at him

"Guys, get your guns and watch out. Seungmin, if you can try and hack their location to see where they are currently. Minho said as Seungmin nodded.

"Hyunjin and Jeongin, go stand outside the building and be on watch." They both nodded

"As for you Felix, go and get your gun and be careful." Minho ended as everyone nodded at his words and quickly ran to whatever Minho assigned them to do.

"We're here." Bangchan whispered as Jisung gulped and loaded his gun. There were about 20 different agents, everyone with atleast one gun or knife with them. Everyone quickly got out of their vans, as they went in small groups. Every group consisted of 5 people.

First group: Jake, Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jimin, Heesung

Second group: Giselle, Ryunjin, Lisa, Jennie, Rosé

Third group: Jungkook, Beomgyu, Soobin, Kai, Yeji

And the fourth group consisted of Bangchan, Yeonjun, Soobin, Changbin and finally Jisung.

"Reminder for all of you guys; don't be afraid to shoot whoever comes infront of you. We need to kill them before they kill us." Bangchan said as everyone nodded while Jisung anxiously gulped.

"They're here!" Jeongin and Hyunjin yelled as they ran inside and locked the front door as guards were standing, in hopes of taking down the agents.

"This will be a piece of cake." (Stream CAKE by itzy y'all😍" seungmin said as he smirked watching through the security cameras as about 20 agents filled with guns ran trying to defeat the guards.

Will they be killed? Or succeed?