03

Jisung reached his home as he finally managed to catch his breath. Thankfully he escaped, he quickly locked the front door and took off his shoes.

Jisung thought about telling chan but he would definitely scold him for snooping around, so he decided to not say anything for the meantime, and try to figure it out.

Today was a close one.

~

"He's so stupid" a monotone voice said as they watched from far away Jisung running towards his home.

"Is he going to snitch?" The younger of them, I.N said as another guy who was known as KiM replied

"Nah, I dont think so. Plus, he doesn't know what we look like" He said as they all agreed

~

It was finally the weekend, which meant no more work for Jisung. He woke up around 1 pm as he was still sleeping since he was tired.

He was laying on the couch as his phone suddenly ringed. He picked it up and saw it was Chan. He groaned as he pressed the green button and put the phone near his ear

"Yes?"

~

I can't believe you made me work on a saturday" Jisung grumpily replied as he entered Chan's office

"Sorry mate about that, it's just that I needed some help to sort out a few files and changbin couldn't come right now"

"Urgh this better be added into my paycheck." Jisung replied as he went into his own office with the files.

~

Do not underestimate when I tell you it was a LOT. It took Jisung about 4 hours. Which, he would've ended earlier by the way if chan didn't accidentally spill his coffee into the files so jisung had to redo them again. When jisung finally finished everything, without Chan spilling his coffee again, it was about 8 pm. Jisung widened his eyes looking at the time as he realised he was here since like 4pm, so he quickly packed his stuff and rushed to go home.

Jisung was walking back home with his legs hurting as the only thing he wanted to do today was sleep. He can't believe Chan made him work today. He'll definitely kill changbin by Monday.

As he was walking he noticed someone following him, he turned around and saw a man who seemed to be around his 30's or something, with a black hoodie over his head. Jisung picked up his own pace and started walking quicker as he looked back and saw the man still following him with the same speed.

Soon, Jisung started running as he turned around and saw the man running after him.

Shit.

He felt his heart drop as he continued running, he quickly looked around and went into a dark alley and hid behind a wall. He could smell the alcohol from the stalker as he was approaching

"Where are you hiding pretty boy?" He heard the man say as he felt like vomiting.

As he thought it was safe to peek around the corner, the man suddenly slammed him into the wall as Jisung groaned.

He looked at the man infront of him terrified trying to get away

"What do you want from me!" Jisung screamed as the man held his hands on the wall making it harder for Jisung to escape

"I just want a little bit fun" the man replied flirtingly, making jisung get disgusted. He tried to reach for his gun with his right hand without the man noticing.

There was one problem though.

He couldn't feel anything.

Jisung realized he forgot his gun at home and he froze on the spot as he felt his heart beat quickening.

"What? cat got your tongue?" The older man replied as Jisung screamed trying to get away from him, or atleast trying to find anything to hurt him with so he can get away.

The man put his filthy hand over Jisung's mouth and tried to make him shut up and held him by the waist near the wall as Jisung squirmed and tried to get away.

"Shhh I'll make you feel better" the man said as he approached Jisung's neck with his lips and started kissing him. Jisung widened his eyes as he started moving around and trying to scream, while also trying to kick the man. He did everything he could but the man didn't get off of him.

As he tried to get away, he heard a gunshot and saw the man falling to the floor immediately. Jisung let out a breath as he looked around and wiped his tears.

Of course Jisung wasn't dumb. He knew that bullet wasn't for him, but for the man who assaulted him.

Jisung didn't see anyone though, so he assumed they disappeared and quickly went home wanting to scrub off the feeling of the man's hands and lips around his body.

~

"Yeah I killed him" he said over the phone

"Damn you fell hard for that boy" he heard from the other line and also heard some other people laughing

"Oh shut up" he said as he hung the phone and looked at the boy from the corner of his eyes wiping his tears and leaving.