BIG_DICK_DADDY_69 IS ONLY 8 MILES AWAY, CHAT WITH HIM NOW! t.fushiguro

⌗ ︵ C0NTENT WARNINGㆍ⸝⸝ big dicked toji, size kink, afab!reader, reader is not small toji is just massive, implied cybersex/sexting/nude sending, small belly bulge, protected sex!!, cervix fucking.

「tysm for 2k reads !! im more active on tumblr, so go check it out, link in my bio !」

__________

it was your first time being eaten out with such conviction and dedication. no one's tongue has licked, flicked and lapped around your pussy and clit the way toji's doing. his thick, rough fingers complimented the arising pleasure by sliding them in and out from your hole easily, stretching you for what is to come.

though, he knew you could take more than one would at first glance assume. he had the pleasure and exclusivity to see you stretch out your cunt through his phone screen multiple times. jealous but eager to be the one to replace your girthy toys with his massive cock.

toji knew you would love it; love him and his attributes. as you showed that love every time he sent you dick pics or recordings of him fisting himself with the thought of you.

now, he has a live show, one in which he partook, one in which he would seize to the maximum. if he wasn't so busy munching on your core, he would definitely take out his phone and hit the record button.

with a final slurp, toji retreated his lips from you, placing a condom on his heavy shaft and aligning himself for a smooth entrance. "you ready pretty girl?"

"what d' you think?" he chuckled at your stammering.

"i'll quiet your bratty attitude soon enough." true to his words, once he pounded and found comfort inside your tight creamy walls all you could muster were shrieks and moans of pleasure.

pressing you down on the bed, toji observed a small, barely noticeable but ever-present bulge forming at your pelvis. his rugged hands pressed onto the skin, feeling as he reached the deepest crevices of your pussy.

the enchanting grip he holds on to you kept you dumb, creaming and coating his covered cock with each thrust he provided. your eyes rolling back once he pressed down on you, feeling as he abused your cervix consistently. leading it to an all-night fucking session.

surely enough you were going to hold back the 'i love you' once you rise from your deep slumber in the morning.

__________

W0RD C0UNT: 400
KILLZENIN/TOJICULT