Teaser For: Overpowered

OtterKit is a character lent by the authors friend, since she was requested

OtterKit's creator knew alot of warrior cats, so when the author asked her to make one, she answered joyfully.

Just to figure out her OtterKit was just going to be a background character in a Mary Sue story.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

OtterKit lived her 'normal life' that revolved around SprinkleKit, who was a moon older than her, strong, had a great personality (except when angry, apparently).

OtterKit was also glad to be her friend, because only StarClan knows what SprinkleKit would've done to OtterKit if they werent friends.

But as OtterKit grows, she notices everybody in her unfolding story, seems to be abnormal, almost...silly, and unnatural. Take RandomBackgroundCharacterPaw for example!

And when the Author gets bored of her Mary Sue character, SprinkleKit, she finds certain interest in OtterKit.

Will OtterKit escape the Mary Sue world before becoming one herself? will the friend who lent her to the author beg for OtterKit not to be changed?

Or will she be changed into a Mary Sue beside SprinkleKit?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Not in the book (yet), but what the character would say/do:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
OtterPaw watched SprinklePaw from afar, they seemed so unnatural together, and somehow, so natural too. She could hear the screeching impish voice of SprinklePaw, a voice she had to get used to before her eardrums blew out.

"I got 4 voles, 6 rabbits, 10 mice, and I defeated the 9 warriors on our border, because they were stealing prey!" SprinklePaw smiled casually at her mentor, How'dIGetHere?Face, whose mouth was gaping wide.

"Oh my, oh my!" How'dIGetHere?Face said in almost a whisper. She then puffed her chest out. "Your the best apprentice RippleClan could ask for, SprinklePaw! We should tell StarrystarStar to make you a warrior sooner than all the rest!" How'dIGetHere?Face grinned, her face overwhelming with pride.

OtterPaw held back a small cringe rippling through her muscles, intending to make her cringe at the blur of names and faces, etc. She couldn't, or else SprinklePaw would see, it was almost like she had an impossible hearing or something ridiculous.

So, she held back cringing and watched for a few more moments, her brain mashing together like grinding teeth. Then SprinklePaw said her goodbyes to How'dIGetHere?Face and OtterPaw put on the most innocent face she could muster, sprinkling a bit of awe in it, just to make SprinklePaw not think she was faking it, as SprinklePaw approached with the most smug face ever.

"I told How'dIGetHere?Face to tell StarrystarStar to make me a warrior at THIS moment! I COULDN'T WAIT, I'M TOO PERFECT FOR ALL YOU PEASANTS." SprinklePaw screeched with sudden aggression, her face plastered with a brand of disgust and awe at the same time.

OtterPaw suppressed a flinch, and exchanged it for a awestruck expression. "I'm so happy for you, SprinklePaw! What do you think your warrior name will be?" OtterPaw was genuinely curious at what the she-cat thought her suffix would be.

SprinklePaw looked bored. "I know what its going to be, It'll be SprinkleForeverz." She huffed, and OtterPaw choked on air, then hid it with a cough, and SprinklePaw gave her a hard stare. "Sorry, allergies." she smiled apologetically, trying to hide the big smirk on her face at the name.

SprinklePaw huffed. "Fine, Im going border patrolling, peasant, probably going to catch more prey than moons you'll LIVE, HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?" then she trotted away, flicking her hot pink tail in OtterPaw's face, just sharp enough to open a small cut, and OtterPaw suppressed gasping at the sharpness on her nose.

How'd she even do that...? Whatever... And OtterPaw walked to the Medicine Den, utterly confused.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I so utterly enjoyed writing that scene, it was so hard to stop, and it was the best. Your truly,
-Caliloveswarriorcats
P.S. I should write troll books mixed with seriousness more often, RIP to my sanity tho.