Let's just end it!

I woke up to see Amos sleeping soundly beside me. John was in his baby cot and he was also fast asleep. I couldn't understand what was happening. I was just about to get why Amos killed Mom and I wake up to this? I searched every nook and cranny of the house but I didn't find Mom's picture I put up when she died. Did Amos take it off the wall or kept it? I walked back to our room and woke Amos up.
"Good morning my love..." I couldn't stand his face. He was so pretentious.
  "We need to talk in the living room now." I stormed out of the room and sat on the couch in the living room. He came out dressed in only shorts and folded his hands as he looked at me.
"What did you want to talk about?" I smirked.
  "Do I need to tell you? You know what I want to say." He seemed confused at my words and frowned his face.
"Can you just please tell me what this is about?"
"Is this a game to you Amos? This is my Mom's life we're talking about for God's sake!" He sat beside me and hugged me.
"Did I do something wrong Ike? Or did I promise to do something which I didn't?" This was the height of it for me.
"Take your hands of me and tell me why you killed my Mom!" He was puzzled at my statement and before I could rebuke him, I saw Mom walk in. She was dressed in a white and black gown with black wedge and white bag with groceries in jer other hand. Was I dreaming? Mom was alive? I ran to where Mom was and I hugged her. She smelled like a flower and tears streamed down my face.
  "Mother... Your daughter just accused me of murdering you." Mom looked at me apparently surprised at my action.
"What's wrong Abike? Truly?"

Ii told her everything I thought had happened. She hugged me as I told my side of the story.
  "I'm very much fine dear and I never died nor do I think my son-in-law would ever do such a thing. You should go and apologize dear."
I did love my husband and realising it was all but a dream was a huge relief. I ran to Amos and kissed him.
"I'm so sorry for doubting you my dearest..." He kissed me back and hugged me tightly.
"All is forgiven dear. I love you."
"I love you too dear."

THE END! 😍😍😍

PLEASE READ MY OTHER NOVELS!😘😘😘