The veiny ballsack

He walked through the crowd of the thick spider people. It felt weird for him to travel to a completely different universe and having to trust the only hope he has to get back home. Following the thick spider bitch, we arrive near a tall metal door with some lights in the side. It was pretty dark to see anything once the door opened as the crowd disappeared in a instant, tho a small bluish light shining at the end of the wrecked hallway.

"I suggest keep quiet until your spoken to, you don't wanna make alpha mad.." The spider bitch says randomly as she leads me down the hallway, her footsteps echoing in the hard floor below us. Austin let's out a soft sigh as they reach the end of the hallway, the sight of a man with a massive GYAT standing on a large floating platform. The bitch speaks up. "Sir Miguel shwa shwa, your anomaly has arrived..." she says and steps aside to let the man have a glimpse of my appearance. The man still has a stern expression on his face, his large hands on his hips as he turns around. Suddenly, I do the thing I was told not to do. "Uhm.. Why am I here again?.." i ask, my legs shaking by his sternness. Slowly, the man says in a dangerous voice. "You are our lost dick rider, the one who hasn't lost the most treasured thing in this universe.." The man starts to shit rapidly, making a rocket ship come out of his ass that brings him down from the platform. He stands in-front of me, looking at me up and down. "I need to take your most valued thing.." he murmurs in a more soft tone. "W-what are you talking about?.." i ask and look up at the man. I looks over to that the spider bitch who stands behind me, signaling her to leave. She nods and walks out, leaving me and this sexy man alone in his lair. The door shuts and he glares down at me, his hand reaching down to cup my balls. "This.." he whispers..