Episode 25

----------۝----------
Y/N'S POV
----------۝----------

Silently sitting next to him in the military jeep, I saw the farmhouse building slowly disappearing from my sight making my heart sink with each yard I was taken away from my family.

This man is truly ruthless....

"Take it to the stable.", he commanded the driver making me frown.

So he has time to ride his horses but I can't even spend a moment more with my family? Injustice!

My deep frowns didn't get unnoticed by him. But I couldn't care less about his displeasure at the moment.

"If you want yourself safe cará then you wouldn't dare pout like that."

My lips immediately pursed together. Crimson painting my cheeks as I dragged my gaze away from the car back to the view outside.

It's hard to tell if his deep chuckles were more irritating or intimidating.

"Do you know how to ride?"

My head snapped back at him finding that stupid smirk tugging at the edge of his lips.

Double meaning shameless bastard!

Finding my disgusted expressions he laughed louder.

"I was talking about horse riding, love. Nothing naughty."

Inhaling a sharp breath I shook my head.

"I don't."

The car suddenly stopped making me realize that we already reached our destination.

"Great. I'll help you then."

Before I could even protest, he pulled me out of the car, dragging me along.

The surrounding was filled with spacious grassy lands. Cold breeze striked my body sending shivers down my entirety.

My grip on his hand automatically tightened and as if sensing my problem, he immediately left my hand before taking off his long coat.

Draping it around my shoulders, his hands slowly caressed on the velvety collar. My heart palpated fast with his intense unmoving gaze.

"Do you have nothing to say my love?"

My brows raised in confusion, before I slowly shook my head.

The hands on the coat collars pulled making me nearly crash into his body due to the swift motion.

"When I give you something you thank me cará. That makes you worthy of being given more."

"T-Thank you.", I mumbled and he smiled, leaving the collars before once again holding me by my wrist. Being pulled along a few steps more, I reached in front of a place which looked like a barn to me.

"Jack!"

A guy in a dungaree rushed out of the outhouse.

I half expected it to be a foreigner considering he had an English name. But surprisingly or unsurprisingly it was a Korean.

"Welcome sir!", the guy sounded enthusiastic and somewhat excited to greet the dictator.

I've never seen someone this happy, meeting the devil.

"Where's Mari?"

Mari? He has a woman in a barn yard as well? This man is the most perverted bloody.....