Final

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"HELP!!!!", jisoo yelled out loud hoping someone from outside would hear them.

Y/n kept struggling in her restraints, badly sobbing at her helplessness.

"He's been bleeding for long y/n! He's not even opening his eyes!!", jisoo cried. Her wrists bleeding at the amount of attempt she made to remove the roughly tied ropes.

In a futile attempt to pull herself, y/n landed on the floor on her face along with the chair with a loud thud.

She tried to crawl, but her legs being firmly tied, left her yet again helpless.

They were hopeless. For them it was already a lost fight.

They're all going to die.

All meant to suffer.

Amongst the wails and cries, their attention suddenly diverted to the metal door which finally opened revealing someone they least expected to see here.

"Yeji!", jisoo cried and yeji immediately rushed to her.

"Jisoo....", yeji teared up immediately moving behind her back, cutting her ropes with the kitchen knife she've sneaked in.

"I'll take you out of here.....", jisoo got up from the chair and yeji immediately held her hand to drag her along.

"No! We need to untie them too!", jisoo tried to take her hand back.

"But you're in this condition because of them Jisoo!", yeji fussed.

"I'm not! And you know that too! It was meant to happen..... Let's take them out too. They're innocent yeji!", the tears leaking her eyes made yeji slowly nod in defeat as she moved to help y/n while jisoo helped Jimin.

"How did you get here yeji? Where are the guards?", jisoo teared apart the hem of her dress, tying it around jimin's head. Before she held him up.

"Yeonjun helped me."

Jisoo couldn't help but stare at yeji in shock.

Getting out of the ropes, y/n immediately rushed to help Jimin.

"He's not as bad as you think.", yeji further confessed.

Cupping jimin's face, y/n continuously shed tears, calling for him to wake up.

"He'll help us get away. You and I can hide somewhere for the time being, but she would need to leave somewhere far.", yeji pointed at y/n and jisoo immediately understood what she meant.

"He's right upstairs to make sure no one enters."

Jisoo hesitantly nodded before turning to y/n.

"Just leave with him y/n. Ask him to take you to the port. Go somewhere far away..... never come back."

Y/n's eyes momentarily moved to jisoo then anxiously looked back at Jimin. But jisoo shook her head before holding her hand and giving it a squeeze of reassurance.