Girlfriend

''Shit, shit, shit... how did they find me. This motherfucker, danmit I'm gonna kill them.'' Christopher said angrily, they can heard shoot gun and people screaming in panicks.

''Josh take a gun for me and pack some money we have to run hurry. Tell the others to stand on their positions and kill whoever who enter this building. Did they have Rebecca or not?'' He commands quickly take the gun, before running towards the secret room, the later did what was said and follow behind him.

''Quick come on josh, let's go.'' They swiftly escaped but he will definitely kill Sarocha it was a promise.

Earlier that day, freen woke up refreshed, they don't have to hide anything anymore, they take their breakfast peacefully with becky mom's joking around and talking, even thought the later teased them about getting married before she died, the two girls blushed but doesn't respond, because sure they are sleeping together but never talk about their status even if in their head they were definitely a couple.

Freen decided this morning that she would burned his damn contract and asked becky properly to be hers, so after she goes to her study to retrieve the contract but what she saw stunned her to the core.

''Beckkkk come here please.'' She screamed through the the house.

''One minute baby I'm coming.'' She screamed back.

Few minutes later she saw the younger barging into the study panting.

''What? What happened freen? Are you alright?'' She asked concerned in one go.

''We did it baby, the S files is finally open, she said sitting in her chair, she patted her legs signaling to becky to sit on it.

''Let's see what is all about.'' The younger tell.

They were surprised to says at least. The spider project what the hell was that freen asked to herself. They began to read it they were surprised to say at least.

The spider project consisted to to groomed child into criminal in the center of the web was Stephen wichai, he used orphanage to increased the hatred that was already in the child heart who felt abandoned and abused even hired people to beat the children, he possessed school for highly smart child and brainwashed them since they were little with the help of some psychologists using methods that make them sick they offered scholarships for family who can't afford but the elite was also studying in that school, they used them to commit crime on their behalf to dig dirt on politician, cops and judge and blackmail them to do what he want, he was paid to kill people and became filthy rich because of that, selling the drugs through the orphan, prostitute the younger girls, create new drugs and some more. 

This was called the spider project because Wichai was in the center and pulled the strings and everything was connected to him everyone obeyed to him, the structure of his organization was build like a web.

They knew the man by name he was well known in the world for philanthropy for children among other things, he financed orphanages and have a good reputation but it was a cover the bastards already planned it all to left any trace behind him.

The only question they have is how their parents discovered all of that they have many question but now they knew who they were against they need some help so freen shoot a text to engfa and tell her come to her company as soon she can and tell her to take Charlotte with her.
Becky was definitely angry at what they were reading earlier how can you do that to a child and to think they try to take freen with them it enraged her.