Brother

Richie was watching the scenery deep in thought after his call with becky his father call him almost immediately after that to tell him that they were here in new york, he founds his dad unfair to becky she deserved to know the truth but his father keep telling him that it wasn't the right time, so when his father tell him now it doesn't matter if he tells the truth to becky about himself that he was her brother he was destabilized. One hand it was relieved but the other hand he fear becky reaction. Will she hates him and want to do nothing with him? Or will she be happy that he was alive?

Thinking about it he didn't know if it was the right timing but he was tired of all the lies he wanted to hug his sister and tells her that he loved her, his thought was interrupted when becky announced her presence.

''Hi sorry if I'm little late but my girlfriend was a little reticent to let me go.'' She chuckled reminiscing at the antics of the older girl, who beg her to stay even try to seduce her to achieve her goals, she admitted she caved a little before regaining her minds.

''Hi, don't worry about it she must really loves you if she not sick to see your face everyday, I know I am.'' He chuckled teasing her seeing becky feigned to be hurt.

''Oii you hurt me.'' She clutched her chest feigning pain.

''If you are that sick why did you call me to see you?'' Becky noticed a slight discomfort on Richie face.

''Euh... i have to talk to you about something, promise you won't be angry with me first.'' He pleaded.

''Euh... ok why would I be mad with you and what do you have to tell me would make me angry?'' Richie play with his fingers not once meeting becky eyes.

''Becky I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm... I'm.'' Taking a big gulp of air to give himself a little courage. ''I'm your brother.'' Becky eyes widened at the confession.

''Wh-what? How? It is a joke? If so it's cruel don't play with like that! If you're really my brother where were you? Why you're coming back just now?'' She asked in one breathe a brain seems to malfunction at the news, how was it possible it must be a joke her brother was dead sixteen years ago.

''it's not a joke a promise sixteen years ago Freen's parents save me beck, some people tried to take me away and in the process they almost kill me, I don't know how freen's parents were aware of the threat but they protected me, in order to that I have to hide change my identity to be safe they fake my death to preserve my life, dad knew until few months later but he wasn't able to approach or to tell you or mom the truth by fear something might happened to me, he did all of this to protect me, watching me from afar until 5 years ago he decide it was time for me to come back beside him. You weren't here anymore and the people who were behind the whole affairs seems to have forget me, so he take under his wings making me his right hand.'' He explained.

''Why didn't you tell me when we first meet? Why Richie? And mom why didn't you tell her? And you work with him? Do you know how immoral was his business?'' Becky asked crying she doesn't understand the need to lie everything in her life was lie.

''It was for ours safeties becky they would try to hurt us if I came back sooner, I'm sorry. But to tell you the truth dad never did what you think he did I explain the whole extant to you later don't worry, and you will able to understand him more and maybe forgive him.'' He hang his head on shame because truth to be told even if his dad would allowed him to tell the truth I didn't if he would have the courage to do so.

''You're really my brother? Wait so why did you come back without telling me anything when we first meet?'' With a sigh Richie looked at her and take her hands in his.