Sixteen years ago part 1

''Hi sweetie.'' Freen looked at them in disbelief, it was all that they have to say? ''hi sweetie?''

''Hi sweetie? Are you kidding me?! Are actually fucking kidding me?! What the actual fuck!?Danmit, fuck what the hell seriously?! '' She raised her voice she can't believe what she was seeing her parents was before her alive and in flesh and breathing just fine.

''Freen please calm down let us explain?'' Her mom pleaded already with tears in her eyes, after sixteen years she was finally seeing her daughter she wanted to hug but seeing the latter angry she knew that it wasn't the best option.

''Let you explain?'' She laugh sarcastically. ''You have sixteen years to explain yourself? Why now? You clearly didn't waste time if little sam here is my sister.'' She was really mad all her life was a lie, all the people around just keep lying, the only person who mattered now was becky they all can die she don't give a damn.

''Please we didn't have a choice, let us explain give us a chance please I beg you. And yes sam is your sister.'' Her mom's pleaded taking her hands on her own she snatched her hands back and glared at her.

''Do you know how much I missed you? Do you know all the shit I went through? You can even imagine the pain I was going through, I don't think you can imagine how many times I cried myself to sleep, begging god to take me with you, feeling guilty that I get to live when you were dead. I don't think you can imagine the abuse I went through, or how many times I wanted to take my life, so leave it for now I don't want to hear anything I have more urgent matter to attend I have to save the only who matters to me right now. And sam I'm not really angry at you for your parents choice in life.'' Her voice and her was hard and cold it was like she became the person she was before meeting becky she threw at them a hard glare before focusing on what Charlotte was doing.

''Freen can you help me becky used a complex coding I can't enter in her system please.'' She asked a little frustrated with herself.

Charlotte began to explain in a hushed voice what she was doing, careful not to be overheard by any of them.

Freen's parents looked at her with sadness, they may have their oldest child back but it was clear she wanted to do nothing with them thankfully she hold any grudges toward her sister but them it was another matters, they hoped freen will found the strength in her heart to forgive them and listen to them, but she knows right know she must be hurt thinking they abandoned her and with becky missing it didn't help them much.

Sixten years ago the armstrong and the chankimha was looking at their child playing in the garden, laughing running after a little dog that Robert gifted to freen the little girl was happy she claimed it was gift best gift ever that she have for her birthday who was a few days prior it's been several years since they were friends, they meet through mutual friends and stick together until now.

The parents were searching a new school for freen and Richie, their actual school suspected that they were gifted with a IQ too high for they current grade, and that was why both of them were always in trouble claiming they were bored, and disrupted almost always the class, they were just a regular school and they were not equipped to deal with children like them.

It really doesn't surprised their parents, at 4 they were both already have a computer in their hands, they speak maturely since they were young, they began to read at two, always curious about things, emotionally attached and was capable to do things that neither of them wasn't able to do until late after graduate, at first they just thinking that their child was smart because of their influence always talking about coding and program in front of them, or politic and science they were always listen like they understand what they were talking about. Now they knew why they were literally genius.