😔😔 Amalia ask Adam to be friends

Three months pass
Both Adam and Amalia went out with their friends and spend the whole day with them at the restaurant where they first met. While they were going back to their apartment, "Umm, hey Adam, Can I ask you something." Asked Amalia. "Umm, sure, What is it?" He replied. "I wanted to know if we can be friends as we been living in this apartment for three months now so Can we ?" She asked nervously. "I'll think about it as the days goes by!" He said nicely. Amalia nodded with a little smile on her face as they reached their apartment, Adam went to take a shower and then Amalia. Later that night as Adam lay on his bed he thought about what Amalia asked him before they reached their apartment, he smiled and went to sleep while Amalia lay in bed watching her favorite movie,"Fifty Shades Of Grey." She watched it a lot of times but insisted of watching it. The next morning came, they were both up early as they had plans for their weekend,"Ummm....... I thought about what you asked me last night." He said. "And" she replied with hope in her voice. "Yes, we can be friends as along as we don't quarrel." "Okay, deal!"she said. But their plans changed as they decided to go get breakfast together along with their friends to which they were surprised by the way they were getting along like actual friends.

They sat down with their friends, "Since when the both of you are friends." Austin asked as the others stared at them, " Since this morning." Replied Amalia. They all looked surprised as Amalia answered for Adam, they all realized that Adam and Amalia was going to fall in love sooner or later but they won't realize it now. Adam and Amalia didn't take them on for that entire day so they chatted while there friends were trying to set them up with each other, "Well Amalia, looks like your Prince Charming is going to you just now." Said Laura to the others who was laughing at her expression. Adam and Amalia looked at them with caution in their eyes.

Later that night

They sat in the drawing room watching,"After we collided" on of the most bestselling books and also a good movie, Adam decided to frightened Amalia by taking out the lights, she screamed so hard that even the neighbors could of hear her. She got upset and went to her room, he tried to apologize to her because he was feeling bad, "Amalia, my friend, please open the door, I'm sorry, I was just having fun." He said. "It have other ways to have fun, you know Adam." The next day, Adam waited for her to come outside but she didn't, Amalia already came outside and had breakfast early and went back to her room until later she came outside and sat down to watch a movie when suddenly Adam came through the front door and sat down next to the quite Amalia.

Stay tune to the next chapter
Thanks for the new followers that follow me for the last few days
Thanks for the love and support
Love u guys 😍💯❤️😘