FOUND

I recall nothing about my past only the scars and injuries and injections piercing through my skin.

I was adopted by Mr and Mrs Evelyn, they had told me that I was found at the seashore with injuries and bruises all over. I was just a year old.

They took me in like as one of their own and made me feel like I was one of them, without discriminating the fact I was adopted. They had two kids, Lara and Dare. Lara is 21 while Dare is 17.

They named me Luna, it means moon . I am 19 years. I am average height and fair in complexion.

The sound of my alarm was loud and made me wince in bed. I woke to see my room in a mess. I turned a little to the right to check the time on my alarm clock it was 8:30am I let out a silent scream as I jumped out of bed i normally woke by 6:30am to just have some time to freshen up and tush up myself but today i had to rush.

"Are you ready for school youa are running late darling," a sweet voice coming from the otherside of the door. "Mum I am almost ready just give me 5 min please," I echoed from the bathroom. As soon as I was done, I put on a black crop top, black huddie,a with a blue cargo jeans.

I wouldn't lie life as a high school teen was hard. I didn't really enjoy having to go to school due to bullies, mean friends, fear of being embarrassed at any time drew closer as I got nearer to school.

Though it wasn't my first day, I felt my heart gallop in fear as I walked into the school environment.

"Hi Lunny," A voice coming from my behind it was Betheny my best friend. She was nothing like me, she loved and talked to everyone without her i wouldn't know my ways round this cruel world I am in.

"Hey Beth, wats popping wat do we have first period this morning," I said to her with a hug. " Girl today is Wednesday we have the sports period for an hour. Have you forgotten what you promised Diana."

"Oh yh Diana, she is like a pest nw. I wonder why she stilll wants to prove she is better,smarter, hotter than me i have no intention of such to her."

Diana is a girl who thinks that i am competing with her cause her boy friend lended me a own during maths class , Since den I have really had a hard time.

Stupid right but won't blame her she just doesn't want anyone around her bf and the icing on the cake, last summer I was giving award for best Halloween costume instead of her and i passed her in maths class for the very first time I did well but after that day it has never been the same between us.

Although we weren't friends before I still spoke to her, I wont call it speak more like she bullied or insulted me while i pleaded.

"Speak of the devil and here she arrives. Just tell her what you said to me shaa." She said and walked away.

"Well, Well, Welll, What do we have here a little harlot. At this age, if u are already this then I wonder what you will be in life."
She said in a hostile manner.

Her two minions giggled after she had made the comment. Their names were Tiana and Laila. They follow her every where she goes like minions.

I didn't have her time so early, so I just walked away furiously. As a typical bully that she was, she pulled me back and slapped me before I could react her boyfriend appeared from nowhere and slapped her.

I was shocked at his act but also confused, why was he defending me so much does he want ro play me or does he like me. "Mind the way to talk to her or else you will see my worst side" he said raising his hand daring another slap towards her face.

"You slapped me for this harlot, you, you. I love you so mich but you just has to..." she said with her hand on her face and tears almost assive she wants to cry but she held it back.

"We have broken up a long time ago and I dont love you anymore," he was shouting his viens popping out.

I was shocked did they breakup because of me or what just happened this feels weird. I hit him on his shoulder to try and tell him that people where starring but it was like he did not even gjve a damn.

He shouted at her "Thats your last and I mean very last warninf never raise your hand to her again."

I just had to loose my balance at the worst time and he caught me by my waste, I could hear his girlfriend growl and I got scared so I pushed him away but he returned his grip back and didn't let go.

"Why are you so scared?"he whispered in my ears,I shivered a little. He was so close that we could have kissed.

"U-U-Umm,"I tried to get the words out but I just couldnt.

"Leonard not umm but call me Leo,"he chuckled a bit. "Okay, leo pls can let go off me please,"I said starring into his eyes now.

He let go but I fell on the floor and hit my butt hard. I heard laughter and I felt embarrassed then he stratched his hand to help he was such a confusing guy a total weirdo. I didn't accept his help I pushed his hand to the side and got up on my own and walked away.

"Girl what was that," Beth said worried."Just forget about it, don't worry yourself about that it was just a mistake,all of it, this is why I hate school." I was upset really.

I could sense how worried my best friend was at that point. We have been friend s since the first day I came here.

Hi gys well sorry if u didn't enjoy the romance part actually i am not a romantic person but i am learning romance gradually.🤭🤭

hope you enjoyed this part. I would love to know what you think about this part.
Thank you