Unknown

The call cut before I could pick up .

But then it rang again and I picked it. I really wanted to know who it was.

A deep voice came from the otherside, so I knew it was rather a guy or kidnapper.

"Hey, is this Luna," the voice sounded familiar but I ignored part of me telling me it was him or was it him.

"Yes it is, but please can I know who I am speaking with," I sounded a little rude but I didn't care.

"So you are rude, it will be fun getting to know you," I heard a giggle coming from the otherside which made me boil.

"Are u done barking or you tell me who you are, would you prefer I cut the call." I said about to cut to the call when I heard pleading.

"Am sorry, don't cut the call now getting your number was quite hard so please don't," the voice sounded genuine so I gave in.

"Okay I wont but would you mind introducing yourself."

"Leo, from school the ex-bf to Diana," my heart skipped a beat like it would rip out out of any minute.

I felt my insides almost exploding after his intro, 'Why were you being so rude menn you fucked up big time' my inside said bugging me but I harshly back 'how was I meant to know it was him' but den his sweet called me back from

"Luna are you there," he sounded worried and somehow loving but I should not be in the moon thinking of him when I know deep down he doesn't.

"Yh, I am sorry for my rude behaviour the other time," I said it as if he was actually there but he wasn't unfortunately.

"Its okay anyways you sound cute when you try to be rude," I was flattered that I was thankful he wasnt there cause if he was he would have seen me blushing like a crazy. Without looking at the mirror am sure my cheeks where red with flames.

"Really" I tried to gather enough confidence but it was enough to hide the fact that I was blushing for him.

Even when my brother comments, hardly do I smile and the last time I blushed for a guy was in 3rd grade when the popular guy in my class asked me for a pen which I totally flopped at. Instead of giving him I did the opposite while blushing catarrh flew out of my nose onto the table and ever since then my primary days were never the same, just happy I left the school.

"How are you doing," he asked diverting my attention from blushing. "Am better than before," I lied but if i had told him I wasn't okay would he come. 'No he wont he doesn't love u,' a voice from my head reminding me.

"Am sorry I didn't stand up for you during the fight," though he sounded genuine i was furious but i had to control it, I think i had to, " Yeah sure, I believe,"

"Hold up are u angry with me," what a stupid question he just  asked me, why am I even upset after all he doesn't love me so why should I expect his help.

"Nope, just my wounds hurting a little,"I was clearly lieing i mean he made me lie.

" Okay, are u coming to school tomorrow," he this time he sounded more desperate to know my answer.

"Nahh maybe next week,"I said wondering wat i would do through out that period. I admit i have a best friend but at times she is boring and tbh am a boring person.'call him every day' i thought wat am I doing no way, he wouldn't waste his time talking to me, Would he????

"Ohh, urmm, okay well see you next week,"he sounded disappointed but i choose not to let my heart judge and conclude on love so I listened to my mind.

"Yh, i gotta go need to get some rest if i want to get better,"

"Okay, bye den,"

I hung up but part of me wanted to talk more, but what would i talk about I have never had a guys number just girls so I wasn't fund of talking to one. Its not like i was restricted from talking to one but I guess am just to shy to approach them. After dat incident in primary i vowed never to talk to one, he literally called me ugly in front of everyone there, even in front of the popular girls and he was my crush. I felt heartbroken but moving on was the last option so I carried myself and left though deep inside me i was crying.