Ch.2|Bloody?|

(Basil POV)
I see him look to the side.I see Kelly run over telling me to watch out as I turn around I get pushed into sunny.I feel myself get pulled out of Sunnyside grasp he tried to grab me back but failed.I slam onto the concrete as I look up to see Aubrey with a scary smile."YOU LITTLE RUNT!"She yells at me and I flinch.She squeezes my wrist as hard as she can"YOU THINK I WOULD LET THIS SLIDE?!"I look up at her frozen in place'Does she know?'I thought.She throws me on the ground and gets on top of my and starts grabbing my rough hair.I try to get up but can't so I grab her hair trying to get her off.Hes just standing there.I grip her hair tight and pull her onto her back and I start to pull harder and I see she's struggling so I lighten my grip as she grips onto my hair and slams me onto the ground as i gasp.

Aubrey starts to yell slurs "YOU F@G!!"When I hear this I let go of her hair and punch her in her side and she roles over,I got up and was about to run when all of a sudden she grabbed my ankle and I fell onto the ground my chin hitting the ground.i feel a trail of blood go down my lip.i turn to my back and kick her and she let's go as I accidentally fall Into sunny as I see Kelly finally get here."AUBREY WHAT THE HELL?!"he yells as he takes me from Sunnyside arm.When I see her get up,her hair was a mess and she had blood running down her nose.I see her bat on the ground,I see her raise it up and was about to hit me when I blacked out.I wake up in my room with bandages on my arms and on my face,I see hero and kel.Only them no sunny.I turn to my side and lift my blanket over my shoulder and closed my eyes."YOU CAN'T JUST SLEEP!!"Kelly suddenly yells as he takes off my covers,I sit up and look at him."COME ON!I DIDN'T GET SUNNY OUT HERE FOR NOTHING,!!"he yells as he grabs my arm and I pull back "Be careful kelsey!"hero suddenly says and walks over and looks at my bandages."Look what you did,they are starting to bleed again!"he says gently taking them off before gently wrapping it again."I'LL CARRY HIM THIS TIME!"Kel yells really loud than Pollyanna busts through the door"OH IM SO SORRY!!!"Polly says almost crying as she hugs me gently. I pat her back gently.

Once I was in my grandma's wheelchair,hero helped me out.Me,kel,and hero rolled down the street to get to sunnys.Once there Kelly knocked really hard."HEYYYT SUNNYYY"he yelled.Sunny opened the door as he saw me he looked angry.

WORDS:503