06

Jungkook was sleeping beside her. Considering the fact that the demon doesn't sleep, it must be his human side. She decided to go back to her room. Or else things would be weird for both of them.

She was wearing his shirt, he was kind enough to put it on her  She tried to stand up, and her legs didn't let her as she fell on the ground.  She groaned and held the wall to stand up. She picked all of her clothes. She needs to get out of his room and go back to her.

Her room is right across from his room but it felt as if she walked a whole mile with knives stabbing her p*ssy. She finally reached her room. And hide herself under a blanket.

She broke the promise with herself, she said she will not have s*x with him. And in a day, it's already done.

The worst part is he will not even remember it the next day.

Jungkook groaned and sat up holding his head. It was hurting so much, yesterday the whole day his demon form took over him. His hair was messed up. "How did I end up here?"

He has no idea of it. He ends up in different places all the time. He took off the blanket and saw blood on his bed. "What? Now am I on my periods?"

He thought, then looked at his body to find any possible injuries and nothing. He is perfectly fine. "Then why is there blood?"

He didn't even know that he took the v'rg'nity of Y/n.

"What? Now am I on my periods? Great, now I will have periods too after all the weird things."

He decided to shrug it off and he went to take a shower.

After the shower, he dressed in a new outfit. He looked at his messed up room. "What is all this?"

He sighed. It happens all the time. Even when he thinks he is a normal human, he knows something is wrong with him, or else how is he living for more than 100 years?

As he went out of his room, "Should I check on her?"

He thought it might not be the right thing to do. Then he decided to see what she was doing. He knocked on the door and she didn't reply. 

"Y/n, are you okay?" Hearing his voice.

She came out of the door. "Of course I am not okay you ass, it's hurting! I can't even walk."

"W-what is hurting?" He nervously asked.

"Of course my p*ssy, what else you expect after that demon d'ck was in my all night," she told him.

Then why is she telling me? She should tell the person because of whom it is hurting. Jungkook thought.

"Oh, you need pills? I guess." It was awkward for him. She nodded her head.

"You can take a bath. I am outside. I will get painkillers."

"No, I want you to join me in the bath."

Jungkook's eyes widened, is she serious?

Jungkook stared at Y/n. He would have said no but her eyes. "Fine."

"Yay!" She exclaimed and extended her arms towards him, telling him to lift her up. Jungkook looked at her, really? Now what? Does he have to lift her too?

He wrapped her legs around his waist. Her arms around his neck. Is this awkward? Yes! It was really awkward since she was  not wearing underwear or a bra except that shirt.

He left her from the bed. And bring her to the bathroom.

He put her in the bathroom. And filled the bathtub. "Which bath bomb and scent?"