Chapter 1: Unknown Feelings

Jodie Mcgahey was the fierce lawyer and daughter of a Paul Walters. He never married her mom as their relationship was a short adventure and she was the product. She divorced her husband Clint Mcgahey a year ago as the relationship was only about desire and hot,long sex. love did not exist and at thot state she was very fragile after her mother's death and this lead to a divorce.

Today she has to go to the Headquarters office as she has to resolve cold murder cases. She has to solve it as soon as possible. It's of a young man, maybe her age or older parents were both murdered. She felt kind of funny just thinking of it, shivers down her spine.

As she opened the office door, she almost fainted. He was so sexy and handsome, his broad shoulders were visible behind that suite. Oh, his strong arms would fit perfectly in her bottom. That fingers would fit perfectly between her legs! "Good Morning" he said. Ashamed she went to meet him halfway and said "Good Morning" Mr Rivera."I am sorry had a lot on my mind" she said, feeling a bit guilty about her thoughts . "That's clear" he faked a smile, beside the pain he was going through.

"Take a seat and let's get started" she said, smiling of how she dies for them to get started. In her mind her start would be likely end in bed."Thank you, I like the sound of getting started,"he said."Uhm, are you teasing me?"Mr.Rivera."You don't know how naughty i can get,"she answered.

Blushing,smiling and desire burning in me I said "Seeing is believing"."Can we get started right now?" he asked. I said "Oh yes i am wanting us to start right now," with a very taunting glaze in the eyes. He smiled and said"Ms.Mcgahey i meant with the interrogation".

She shyly smiled and said "Oh sorry". He smiled convinced than i am so vulnerable and said"Apology accepted till further notice". I just laughed at this to avoid another funny conversation."So, where were you the night your parents were murdered"?,I asked.

His face suddenly changed into the complete display of plain and sorrow.I suddenly felt guilty and sympathy got the better of me. I said"I am sorry".He forced himself to show some teeth and said "It's fine you are just doing your job".

There was silence for a moment which felt like an eternity. When he started to speak his voice was cold and teary and sorrow completed the tone."I argued with my dad over silly stuff,it was about 17:32 pm. I told him that i will never sat foot in his house again. Then my mum came in and tried to stop us both.She loved the both of very much.She never liked arguing in the house and she told me to leave just to get my mind of things.

He cleans his throat and tears came running down his cheekbones.

I turned around and walked as fast a i can and slammed the door behind me. I got in the car and just drove,I had no clue where to put,I kept on driving.Then I remembered my favorite hotel of which it is so peaceful and calming.I turned left off the highway and there i was.I just took off the work clothes and got into a comfortable T-shirt and shorts and laid in the bed eyes closed.

I suspect that i slept almost 5 hours as the last time before i went to bed was 18:15 and I received the call of the detective at approximately 23:02".I handed over to him a tissue and he blew his nose.Then i ask "Do you know if your parents has any enemies"?."Not that i know of", but I know my dad had a huge gamble debt with a Russian friend of his. But he couldn't have done it" he said. "You never know," I said.